blue large dot

Weekly Topic #1 How to Save RvR. : DAOC Discussion - Page 2

Posted: April 17th, 2004, 9:56 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Haha which one is that lol. Well yea they do give more fun to one realm than the others.

Posted: April 17th, 2004, 9:59 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well it might just be My patritotism for Midgard
but I'd definatly say albion

I havent seen a Hib/Mid class yet that kills reds afk ^^

Posted: April 17th, 2004, 10:13 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I thought hib personally. Alb is okay, but they are better because most people become alb when playing so they win by numbers.

Posted: April 17th, 2004, 10:59 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hib?
nahh not really..
I mean their mages are pretty overkill
but in general Albion..

the new classes are overkill
their longrange mezz is evil

they can cast pets till out of mana..
(can hibs do that too.. yeah animist isnt it?)

I ve had a whole group gangbang on a paladin and they just couldnt kill the bastard because of his damn instant heal song thing
well
and.. Albion 14 classes Hibernia 13 midgard 12 says it all ^^

Posted: April 17th, 2004, 2:13 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
:roll: I have a lvl 22 Berzerker ooh yeaa. But i dunno this game never made we stick to it. But yeh RvR is really cool! and my Berz for 22 can rape them Albs/Hibs :twisted:

Posted: May 4th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Mythic will always favor one realm...that the is only bad thing and you can't help that... :( .
The only thing you can do is help the newbs and try to teach the higher lev people to follow your exmaple instead of going and geting artifacts to help your-self to help the realm in anyway you can 8) .

I wish they could just work on one new patch that would make the same classes with diffrent names and just make the perfect game that if completly fair. :shock: But we all know that is most likly not going to happen.

Lirius Noble 8)

Posted: July 12th, 2005, 2:55 am

quaker
quaker's Reps:
I would really just like to see more bigger battles. Or make it so laggy computers can experience them. That would really be nice.

Posted: September 1st, 2005, 9:59 am

rt8487
rt8487's Reps:
Radar users will save rvr..or even care?

Posted: October 26th, 2005, 1:11 pm

tault_unitron
tault_unitron's Reps:
To save RvR

1:Once a month Mythic should hold a Championship where the best 10 from each realm compete for something who knows what!

2: We all know CSRS for mythic play hib And Thats why Vamps are so overtanked! I know some and they admit it! Crit a vamp 1/2 life him tag again leave him with 1/4 life and hes full in 1 sec with no healer around!

3: Open home realms make it so we can go raid i.e. 2 FG ALBS go roll into hib land and sit on some N00BS :twisted: ...

4: and the best of all Let us hold big wars on a very large scale As in All 3 realm on flat ground no trees no rocks!!! No CK just a big field of grass let it hold 50+ per side And have a fight for a master Relic that adds +5% to all STR DEX CON DEX QUI INT, And let that fight go till only one side is left! You get the point! And do this once a week!

5: Make it easy for a new player to come in and get stuff from toa and other places! I know how it is I have a main toon that is a ELDER! my buddy just started DAOC now hes lvl 35 2 weeks in... Thanks to me! but Im starting to see that us high lvl players dont want to take the time to help people get the things they need to help in RVR some people are so stingy with time and all it makes it hard to get groups for these things such as ML raids and all!

6: :twisted: LET ME RUN MYTHIC! :twisted:

7: Set a revenge SYS in the game to make it so if you where killed but a guy 2 hrs ( A max time of 2 hrs for revenge kill) ago and you found him you can kill him for the rps he got for killing you + the ones he was good for! The death blow would have to be by you to get the extra points!
So He got 20 for you and he was good for 30 he losses 20 rps and you get them :) Its not too thought out but you get what im saying!

Posted: November 1st, 2005, 5:56 pm

ace115
ace115's Reps:
I think it would be awesome to have zones of RvR where groups of people have to join defending or attacking teams. Have a small entry fee. If the attacking team takes the keep, they win the money. If the defending team holds for a set amount of time, they win. This would be an awesome way to let different realms fight together for a while.

Ace115

Gorhard 36 Healer
Lardond 30 Hunter

Posted: December 25th, 2005, 10:11 am

retardo
retardo's Reps:
I say they should make it so that hib caster classes need to train to get their stun...baseline stun is just....BLAH...

Posted: January 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm

justin32145
justin32145's Reps:
Basically everything about the New Frontiers needs to be fixed but my main issure is when lowbies come there to the New Frontiers. Lets say the 40-44's.. They leech the EXP off kills by making 1 or 2 shots off the other realms and let the level 50's do the work. Thats stealing bounty points and realm points from someone that actually took the risk of attacking that person. I think that the new frontiers should be just like the BG's.. Accessed to only 46-50's

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 4:36 pm

cerbis
cerbis's Reps:
Tault_Tault Community (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hmmm, yes your kinda right. What about a gladiator fight? People bet gold and who ever wins the fight can get some gold, perhaps in a colloseum-like arena where people from other realms can one-on-one each other.

i like the gladiator idea but WoW has a BG called warsong gultch and its capture the flag and i realy like it, loads of fun. maybe they could also add in diferent types of BGS

Posted: April 16th, 2008, 6:19 am

relms
relms's Reps:
Tault you said it all. Ive been in DAOC for awhile now and the one thing that has never changed is the embalance.Im assuming we all pay the same subscription price reguardless of which Realm we play on,but we are not all given the same oppertunitys to be competetive in RVR.As you stated there is one Realm that is shown favoritism by the abilitys that Mythic bestows on them and bias being shown to the other two.But its been that way since the old emain and it seems it will never change.Mythic always takes care of their Bastard children.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online