taultunleashed logoMid lvl 41-50 TD exploit ( want premium membership ) : DAOC Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Mid lvl 41-50 TD exploit ( want premium membership ) : DAOC Submissions

Posted: July 16th, 2006, 2:27 am

azeth1
azeth1's Reps:
Ok everyone, as we all know there are 3 set maps or for midgard 41-50 td. the first map i will talk about is the spiral up. this map is not eploitable to my knowledge, but no fear. the other two are.

exploit map number 1. The Spiral down. This map is the one that when you take a left the map opens up into a larger cavern that spirals down. This map as you walk in there should be a tunnel to the right and to the left. take the left tunnel dodging or smacking the mobs as you make your way through. As soon as you leave that tunnel hang on the left wall and run up the corner. there is no jumping needed, you can run straight up to it. Since this spot is easy to get to, you can pull alot of mobs with no fear.

Pro's- Since its a td you can get lots of people in it and have purple mobs which are easily pulled and you get xp bonus from finishing the td. This makes it better for levels 45 through 50 in exploiting. The bonus adds a huge jump in xp and no waiting for repops etc.

Con's- once you are up on the corner DONT MOVE every so often a mobs model might show up right next to you, but dont get scared he cant hit you. If you move down or left too much you will get hit by the mobs you just pulled and taking 10+ hits from purples hurts.

Exploit map number 2- The triangle map. This map allows you to only go forward, left or right. There are two exploits in this dungeon because the left and right tunnels simulate each other. I will say this from taking a right, once you learn to do it on the right side the left side is the same. From the entrance take a right and make your way into the far room. along the right wall there will be a ledge slanting up. to get yourself on the ledge, position yourself right on the corner and forward jump. It may take a few tries but once you get up keep jumping until your view is brushed right up against the wall.

Pro's- again this is a TD and the xp is awesome for levels 45-50, before that other exploits work well. Since this td map is small its easy to clear the map quickly by pulling alot.

Con's- being on the ledge is safe but you cannot pull the whole dungeon by yourself and then jump on the ledge etc, unless you are very good at getting up. I suggest a puller and pbaoe. An easy way to make this work is have the pbaoe on top of the ledge and the puller at the bottom. have the puller pull mobs and run alittle past the ledge, the pbaoe will hit the mobs and shift aggro to the pbaoe'er which is safely on the ledge. If mobs persist and wont shift aggro you can easily kite around the room as the mobs usually take the long way to get to you.

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email Azeth123@gmail I will help you as much as possible by explaining it more indepthly or simply sending you a fraps or screenshot.

Posted: July 16th, 2006, 7:46 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online