taultunleashed logoHad anyone found a way to get past the Ques yet? : DFO - General / Guide - Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Had anyone found a way to get past the Ques yet? : DFO - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: March 13th, 2009, 2:28 pm

Tault_kempi

Total Posts: 7
Tault_kempi's Reps: 0
I am sick of these 2 or 3 hour ques now I have been messing about trying to find any way possible just to get past this que system in beta it was possible but they fixed that. Tried everything from TurnItOn! now trying other methods to get the play button to light up.

In beta you could skip the ques as it was only handled with little communication to the server I am sure there is a way other than sitting in Quefall forever.

Right now it is either que during downtime stack another que in the processs when playing or wait 2 hours +

I suppose I will share that yes you can que while playing and it does work also they removed the 10 mins timer it seams because normally when I crash I can get back in if I keep a client queing but this does not help if you loose connection or crash before the client has qued up.

Posted: March 15th, 2009, 5:24 pm

brockssn

Total Posts: 38
brockssn's Reps: 1
premium
As of yesterday you could open multiple copies of the patcher and have 1 q'd while u play so its ready to go. They put in a fix today, but if someone could figure a way around it that would be the best thing ever.

Posted: March 15th, 2009, 7:02 pm

akobes

Total Posts: 25
akobes's Reps: 0
Ppl on the public boards are talking about that it should be faster to spam the launcher instead of queing, i havent tested tho so i dont know if it works.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 12:06 am

henrikgud

Total Posts: 212
henrikgud's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well best way to get shorter ques atm are to log / macro in lowpop places... away from the starting areas... I got spot in 30min on primetime when I was bound far down in elf land.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 3:10 am

dabladest

Total Posts: 191
dabladest's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
The place where you are bound does not affect the Queue, no matter what the Devs say aboutit.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 4:12 am

henrikgud

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well it sure looks like it... me and my m9 crashed at the same time I was far down in elf land and he was at the staring area, I got in after 30mins he did que for 3½hour. but I might have been lucky who knows...

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 11:00 am

Tault_kempi

Total Posts: 7
Tault_kempi's Reps: 0
I am bound at a remote chaos stone trust me there is never ever anyone there I still que 5 hours.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 12:25 pm

tault_smot13

Total Posts: 14
tault_smot13's Reps: 0
premium
queue is random *boggle*

If you dont get a spot in 2-5 minutes, re'queue. (new word :lol: ). Seems to cut the time down to 15-30 minutes.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 1:01 pm

henrikgud

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
then the launchmacro that was posted in the the submission might work if u take the spambotten and put it on 5min

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online