taultunleashed logoLF exploit to bug mobs : DFO - General / Guide - Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

LF exploit to bug mobs : DFO - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: March 15th, 2009, 11:02 am

combitherm

Total Posts: 51
combitherm's Reps: 87
Active User > 50 Posts
I have encountered several bugged mobs through out my journeys and as late of yesterday. They just stand still, unable to move or attack, but sometimes when u go to their location new mobs will spawn (its like the bugged mobs dont belong to the spawn anymore).

Ive tried everything to bug em out again kd mobs into acid pools or deep water, down mountains where they cant get up again. Go to locations where they cant reach me (jump with mount), kite them around until they start going through walls/rocks/treeĀ“s etc.

Yet I havent discovered a way to bug them out, but one thing all my discoveries have in common. I always see a player or more in the horizon going past the area before I enter it, myself and find the bugged mobs. My theory is, its something about me entering the area when the mobs are about to despawn.

In a few cases bugged mobs will spawn over and over and other cases the spawn will be bugged and another spawn will spawn ontop of them. Cancelling the bugged spawn. This is where knock back is your friend to get the bugged mobs away from their very much alive friends.

To all of you who are going to yell its been fixed. Think again! I know about the bugged spawns at the first week of server launch. They got fixed. Just these cases of bugged mobs have been happending as late as of yesterday as I told earlier.

But what mobs?
You thought I was going to leave that out, didnt you :p Its always Severii Skeletons, Shroud Knights or Fleshrippers. I had it happend to.

Posted: March 15th, 2009, 7:05 pm

akobes

Total Posts: 25
akobes's Reps: 0
Some guildy of mine talked about something with knocking em back onto trees so that they bugged, havent tried so i dont know how or if it works, might be worth a shot tho.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: March 17th, 2009, 12:46 am

dabladest

Total Posts: 191
dabladest's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
Mobs had aggor issues so it might really have been linked to you always seeing somebody move by before this happened. But the Aggro issues hav e been fixed so it should not happen again.
Even if they stand still, after hitting them once or twice they will "reset" their aggro and turn to fight you.

But it might be interesting to further investigate the knocking back of mobs. Any more detailed info on that ?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online