taultunleashed logoDarkfall 2 comps melee/shield macro : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Darkfall 2 comps melee/shield macro : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: December 16th, 2009, 6:38 am

ranger123

Total Posts: 1
ranger123's Reps: 0
EDIT: Sorry, cant attach exe and dont want to release script..sorry.

This is a pixel detection macro, it reads your health and stamina, making sure you dont kill the other players, and automatically rests and stands up where you set it.

A friend of mine did the heavy work on this, I did some cleaning. He doesn't want his name out so I will not put it out.

Rest in 0 slot for both defender and attacker.
Defender- shield and sword equipped.
Attacker- weapons in slots 1-9 (I dont remember if it uses all 9. It might just use 1-6.)

"Instructions"
For Defender-
Change hotkeys- shield must be set to mouse-right click.
Change the option that right click was set to, to V.
Then go into gui options...set the sliders to full so that you boxes are not see through any more.

make sure you have weapon equipped and out with shield on.
Click the health button..a message will pop up.

Tip of curser is used to select areas...if you do not get the tip of your curser in the coloring...this will not work.

Health rest spot- Place the very tip of your curser over your health bar in DF at the point you want it to be when you sit down and rest.

Health stand spot- Same as above but when you want to stand up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stam-
stam rest spot- same as above..set it as low as possible..make sure tip of mouse is in the yellow.
stam stand spot- same as health stand but with stamina.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Target- Now this one is different.
You will want to stand in front of the person actually swinging. and be clicked into game where you can see his name when targeted.
Click Target option.

Setting target- move your mouse over the persons name...find the widest letter in green or what ever color it may be...and put it there. Now when ever the player comes into view it will put up shield..when he steps away or rests...shield goes down.

Weapon set- You must have your weapon out. When weapon set comes up, move your mouse to the area on your screen below your hot bar that show a picture of your weapon surrounded by green...put ur curse somewhere on the green color around your weapon..and not on the weapon its self.

Check the defend check box and your good to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attacker-
Same as above in most parts...some simple changes you can use to make it more worth while.

Since multiple shields aren't implemented. You can change the health option for attacker only. You can make it monitor your opponents health instead of your own, so that you will stop attacking before you kill your opponent.

If using that doesn't work, just make sure you are far enough away from your opponent so that when he rests. You dont see his name and therefor stop attacking.

When the shield runs out...the defender will still defend with his arm...and it will still work as long as you make the setting where the defender is able to get down and rest before he dies.

Posted: December 16th, 2009, 1:57 pm

Tault_ponyone

Total Posts: 3
Tault_ponyone's Reps: 1
premium
um ok

Posted: December 16th, 2009, 6:40 pm

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
:lol:

Posted: December 19th, 2009, 8:35 pm

crashcart

Total Posts: 9
crashcart's Reps: 2
Where did you get this pixel detection macro?
It sounds striking similar to the one I wrote. Exactly the same actually. Same setup, same vocabulary. Almost as if this was a help document for it.
Who is this?

I sure hope it's not the same person I'm thinking of. You know, the one who took my work after I trusted them enough to use a compiled version. The one who then went ahead and ruined a clan while attempting to claim said software as their own.

If this is who I think it is....
Stop going around using my work to bump your status on sites. You aren't releasing the source because you don't have it, I do. It's not even nearly as advanced as the c++ port of it now anyways. Regardless, if you would like me to thoroughly thrash you with proof and have you flamed off this site I will. I'll wait for your response before doing so!

:lol:

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 11:21 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 11:38 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
This post should just be delted admin. :roll:

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 2:38 pm

crashcart

Total Posts: 9
crashcart's Reps: 2
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

What are they yay'ing or nay'ing on? This post has no relevant information to anything. The OP is a thief, got caught, and is now cowering in a corner somewhere afraid to show his face.

NAY

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 3:59 pm

cattboy69

Total Posts: 103
cattboy69's Reps: 22
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
nay

Posted: December 23rd, 2009, 5:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online