taultunleashed logoDFO Hacks - Run Autoit+more While DFO Is Minimized : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

DFO Hacks - Run Autoit+more While DFO Is Minimized : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 8:49 am

clockwork305

Total Posts: 28
clockwork305's Reps: 0
premium
Hi there. I got tired of not being able to macro and code, so I made this little tool. I'll post it here for you guys in case anyone is interested.

DFInput 0.1.1
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

* This is a small tool that will pipe input from a scripting language (like AutoHotkey) directly into Darkfall. This allows a macro to be run without Darkfall as the active window.

* Please note this is a proof-of-concept only and has not been extensively tested (that means it's not my fault when you crash). If there is any interest in this tool I will spend some time improving it.

* Download: http://0x33.org/files/dfinput-0.1.1.zip

Instructions

* Download DFInput and extract to a folder of your choice.

* Set the game to run in windowed mode and run InstallInput.exe.
- This will inject the the program into Darkfall.
- A small window should appear.

* Press the Patch Input before you would like to macro.
- This allows the program to process input for the client.
- You can enable or disable it at any time.

* Go into game and toggle GUI mode (right-click) to activate tool.

* See a little sample macro for an example of how to send input to the client: http://0x33.org/files/dfinput.ahk

* To unload the tool, close the window via the small X.

Miscellaneous Notes and Limitations

* This tool does not handle mouse input. Therefore to click in game, you must rebind any actions from mouse buttons to keys. We may add mouse input in a later release. To rebind left click, use Input Binding option in game, or enter one of the following commands in the console:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
/bind BUTTON_0 a_Trigger_Current_Item
/bind n a_Trigger_Current_Item

* This program can interrupt key combos in windows when running. For example any shift or control key combos. Will be fixed in a later release.

* If your game is in GUI or chat mode, input will fall through to the game when you chat or click. There is no fix for this due to how the tool works, but you can simply disable the tool before chatting.

* Not tested in Vista (let me know). Not tested in fullscreen mode (let me know). May only work on English version of XP, I can't test foreign language keycodes.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Here is a sample script which can send both key down and key up: http://0x33.org/files/dfinput-updown.ahk

Just a note, with parry if you send v down, then unfocus the client or enter GUI mode it will stop parrying. Thats just the way the client does it. If you want to parry unfocused, you have to leave the game window and then start the script.

Last edited by clockwork305 on July 29th, 2009, 7:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 11:16 am

wutthechris

Total Posts: 52
wutthechris's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I don't have time to test it this weekend but if someone else can confirm it works and verify the source to make sure there isn't a keylogger or something, it's a big yay from me. I've been waiting for something like this.

It's too bad I can't code well. ;)

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 12:54 pm

devestator

Total Posts: 64
devestator's Reps: 2
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Unfortunately he does not include the source code with his zip file, otherwise I would check it out because this would be a highly usefull tool.

With that said, I don't have the time this weekend to setup a test box to see what the program is actually attempting to do so I would use at your own (possible high) risk. Until someone can verify wether it's real or malictious.

Most likely a virus scan would detect something like this as a keylogger just because of the nature of what it is said to do, but the question would be watching inbound / outbound traffic on the pc to see if it opens any doors to allow outside control, or sends any information out.

I would really recommend to the original poster to post the source though if he truely means for this to be a free tool for all to use and benefit from.

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 1:05 pm

clockwork305

premium
I don't usually release source, but I have left the program unpacked to make it easy to see exactly what it does (you'll find no network code of any kind). Our site is also reputable in terms of releases, but, as always be careful and use your own judgment.

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 4:17 pm

whiteweazel21

Total Posts: 32
whiteweazel21's Reps: 0
I'd be interested in testing this out, but how exactly does it work? What does piping directly into Darkfall exactly mean? AV obviously doesn't have any standard macro detection, but how would this program affect that?

Obviously a great start and something people have been wanting forever, but I don't even want to bother if it allows for detection of any sort.

Thanks!

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 4:34 pm

clockwork305

premium
It works by forcing the client to process input when not the foreground window. It would be possible for AV to detect it if they did some integrity checks on the client, but they don't. Other than that there is no way they would distinguish that from a normal script. If they do ever add client checks for it (I check every update) it would be easy to avoid.

That said, using any kind of third party app is against the Darkfall EULA and always involves some sort of risk. Please don't use it if you're not 100% comfortable with that.

Posted: July 27th, 2009, 1:49 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can we get some yays and nays on this :)

Posted: July 27th, 2009, 2:59 pm

wutthechris

Total Posts: 52
wutthechris's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
What would it take to get mouse input added in?

Posted: July 27th, 2009, 3:28 pm

clockwork305

premium
wutthechris (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What would it take to get mouse input added in?

If I see any interested in the tool, I'll clean it up and start adding things like that. So far no feed back though.

Posted: July 27th, 2009, 3:54 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
clockwork305 you clearly have lots of interest based on these posts. I just need some yays so i can move it to confirmed and grant you premmy. :)

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 1:42 am

imhotepecek

Total Posts: 9
imhotepecek's Reps: 0
if you continue developing it?
YAY
GJ you are doing something for the community.

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 6:10 am

cattboy69

Total Posts: 103
cattboy69's Reps: 22
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Dont yay it unless it is confirmed to work?

/Nay until I test it ... I have looked around/tried myself to develop an injection based macroing program (as well as TONS of other DF players) and every has yet to strike success. Thus why it is giving me a bad feeling about this program

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
imhotepecek did you test it. The reason wyv didnt make a injection based macroing is people just stole the info from it. Made bots, and claimed them as their own.

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 4:55 pm

iolo

Total Posts: 53
iolo's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
if someone who knows programming from tault can check this out and tell me its not going to break my !@#$%^&*... I will try it.

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 6:40 pm

tault_kaeus

Total Posts: 143
tault_kaeus's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yay, tested and it works quite nicely. Definitely nice to be able to use my computer while its running now!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online