taultunleashed logoExploit Bugged Black Knights : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Exploit Bugged Black Knights : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: February 2nd, 2010, 12:47 am

meowmix13

Total Posts: 4
meowmix13's Reps: 0
This is a pretty good exploit for skilling up magic and archery,in almost complete safety. If your archery is high enough or are using higher end magic spells, you can get great loot from this. In the orklands, southwest of a hamlet named Unelak, there is a temple-like structure with salamanders, I think. You'll find a portal there, hop in. Run to the back of the dungeon (pretty straight forward). As soon as you see an open area with Black Knights walking around, sprint a tad forward and to the left from the way you came in. Run up the stairs to the bunch of graves, and hide behind the first layer of them. The black knights should start running around, some standing still, some casting. When they cast, they won't usually hit you. Just stand and nuke them over the top of the graves. You can also crouch between the graves and shoot them from there. Sometimes they all just pile up in the corner, allowing you to just AoE them down.

Different and easier than http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about71649_Black_Knight_Exploit.html

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 5:28 am

ex3cu710n3r

Total Posts: 9
ex3cu710n3r's Reps: 0
thumbs up. I've used this tactic for a while now and it definitely works.

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 6:42 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
/Nay hide behind something, shoot mobs... welcome to darkfall.

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 7:53 am

madzoko2

Total Posts: 258
madzoko2's Reps: 712
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
meowmix13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is a pretty good exploit for skilling up magic and archery,in almost complete safety. If your archery is high enough or are using higher end magic spells, you can get great loot from this. In the orklands, southwest of a hamlet named Unelak, there is a temple-like structure with salamanders, I think. You'll find a portal there, hop in. Run to the back of the dungeon (pretty straight forward). As soon as you see an open area with Black Knights walking around, sprint a tad forward and to the left from the way you came in. Run up the stairs to the bunch of graves, and hide behind the first layer of them. The black knights should start running around, some standing still, some casting. When they cast, they won't usually hit you. Just stand and nuke them over the top of the graves. You can also crouch between the graves and shoot them from there. Sometimes they all just pile up in the corner, allowing you to just AoE them down.

if you go to this spawn, as soon as you enter the black night area there are some raised platforms if you run to your right and up the first platform/stairs the black nights can get up there and you can ranged and spell them easy without getting hit
Different and easier than http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about71649_Black_Knight_Exploit.html

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 5:55 pm

tokko

Total Posts: 28
tokko's Reps: 5
premium
Nice spot.

/yay

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
thumbs up. I've used this tactic for a while now and it definitely works.

Thanks for not sharing?

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 9:07 pm

meowmix13

I've found using dragon breath on them when they're huddled up in the corner works well. Just aim the cone through the space in the graves.

Last edited by meowmix13 on February 3rd, 2010, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 9:11 pm

meowmix13

A little trick I've found for leveling parry/rigor/defense/ignore pain, is: have one person casting sacrifice on you, you have a good shield up, and banded + gear equipped, with 2 or 3 hasted, quickness buffed, and strength debuffed knife users wailing on you (R0 knives). Works much better than any mobs.

If this counts as an extra submission, then woot.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 12:04 am

dabladest

Total Posts: 191
dabladest's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
/Nay. Always great to see people contribute, but it is not an exploit.
It is a kind of perching. You stand somewhere where the mob canĀ“t get to you and then you cast/arrow it down.
Done at nearly all Mobspawns in Darkfall.

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 12:52 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
meowmix13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
A little trick I've found for leveling parry/rigor/defense/ignore pain, is: have one person casting sacrifice on you, you have a good shield up, and banded + gear equipped, with 2 or 3 hasted, quickness buffed, and strength debuffed knife users wailing on you (R0 knives). Works much better than any mobs.

If this counts as an extra submission, then woot.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

You would have to make a separate post, but let me save you the trouble and tell you that is OLD and already posted.

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 7:24 am

cattboy69

Total Posts: 103
cattboy69's Reps: 22
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Nay #3

Posted: February 5th, 2010, 6:34 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
WEll worth moving to confirmed?

Posted: February 6th, 2010, 6:47 am

madzoko2

Total Posts: 258
madzoko2's Reps: 712
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
/nay

Posted: February 7th, 2010, 4:06 pm

fuckulol

Total Posts: 8
fuckulol's Reps: 1
nay

Posted: February 17th, 2010, 11:35 am

tommyd2

Total Posts: 10
tommyd2's Reps: 1
yay although some of you know some spots this guy gave everyone a specific place where mobs bug out and cant hit you. I say Yay

Posted: February 18th, 2010, 9:07 am

cattboy69

Total Posts: 103
cattboy69's Reps: 22
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tommyd2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yay although some of you know some spots this guy gave everyone a specific place where mobs bug out and cant hit you. I say Yay

Unfortunately sharing spawns can be done on the DF forums itself.

Why are you here if your looking for Legit spawns?

/nay again

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online