taultunleashed logoHerbalism/Alchemy Guide : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Herbalism/Alchemy Guide : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: March 13th, 2009, 3:02 pm

sk420

Total Posts: 163
sk420's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Aside from Mandrakes and Steedgrass all of these are for reference while looking at the herbalism table.

Steedgrass is great for making money as you can sell it to people for good money as its for mounts :) or keep for yourself and get a mount

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

With these two tables, and your mind, you can figure out pretty much anything regarding basic Herbalism, and Alchemy

But if you have any questions just pm me

Also thanks to Zmyth770

Posted: March 13th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
/nay

basic info that can be had by anyone in the game

Posted: March 13th, 2009, 8:04 pm

sk420

Total Posts: 163
sk420's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Yes true but what about peeps not in game or peeps who are dumb or new =p i am also offering my assistance and help to answer these questions but as you wish

Posted: March 14th, 2009, 12:54 am

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
Sorry, but its not a guide, it's screenshots. A guide is much more informative. Perhaps if you rewrote it, with a noob in mind, stating all the basic facts, what they need to get started, the process, which herbs are catalysts, which are not, etc... then that could be stated as being a guide.

All I can say is be glad this is not a learning process like the original AC. What was it 1/20 people had the same tapers to cast and learn a spell?

Posted: March 14th, 2009, 1:06 am

celestrian

Total Posts: 27
celestrian's Reps: 1
Nay

Because of
zycamzip (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Sorry, but its not a guide, it's screenshots. A guide is much more informative. Perhaps if you rewrote it, with a noob in mind, stating all the basic facts, what they need to get started, the process, which herbs are catalysts, which are not, etc... then that could be stated as being a guide.

All I can say is be glad this is not a learning process like the original AC. What was it 1/20 people had the same tapers to cast and learn a spell?

and for some reason, after reading some of your posts sk420, it doesn't seem that you fully understand what you're talking about.

"Basic herbalism"? Is there advanced herbalism? What does your thread say at all about alchemy? That you have a screenie of a potion you can make, doesn't really say anything. Which two tables are you referring to? Your two screenshots? They hardly tell anything, especially if you're not ingame and know how to interpret the screenies.

Posted: March 14th, 2009, 8:01 am

henrikgud

Total Posts: 212
henrikgud's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
its a nay... no info for ppls that got the game...
might help ppls that dosent have game but cant see what they gain from it either :/

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 1:40 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Why dont you add some more pics to your guide. Need some more paragraphs in there.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 1:56 pm

farts_mcgee

Total Posts: 495
farts_mcgee's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
Nay, there is nothing here that people cannot find out just by getting in game. This does not teach anything or expose useful information.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online