taultunleashed logoHeres my many submissions : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Heres my many submissions : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: August 29th, 2010, 1:40 pm

kazius89

Total Posts: 6
kazius89's Reps: 0
http://vboards.stratics.com/darkfall-discussion-hall/220800-i-got-banned-darkfall-forums-oh-well.html#post1808523

Posted: August 30th, 2010, 4:02 am

dabladest

Total Posts: 191
dabladest's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
It is a collection of buggable and semi-buggable mobs.

Some of those are known on here already.

Dunno how usefull it is, as the descriptions are by far not as nice a the ones Catboy posted, but at least I can, from memory, "yay" 1 or 2 of them.
Not sure if those haven´t been posted here already though.

Posted: August 30th, 2010, 4:02 am

dabladest

Active User > 50 Posts
Double Post.

Posted: August 30th, 2010, 8:50 am

kazius89

Sorry to bust your balls but no.... most of these are not on here and most of the bugs i found on this site when i signed up were relatively weak/fixed or bugs that everyone and their grandma knows about. While a couple like the minoking and cairn giant tower is obviously well known the key ones which are the probably some of the best in game is the cairn giant tent if it was well-known id be getting pked there a lot that one was not on here/the gray ork chieftain i can say i invented myself and also i dont believe the dungeon bug was on here but could be very wrong on that one. The beastmen i agree are only semi-buggable except for the 2nd method but that one was probably already on here possibly.

Posted: August 31st, 2010, 4:47 am

dabladest

Active User > 50 Posts
It´s ok, it is not "busting my balls". Since there is not a lot of stuff on here I appreciate everyone who actually shares something. Maybe you took my post a little more negative than it was.

It still is "acollection of buggable and semi-buggable mobs of which some are already known", and it still isn´t as nice as the descriptions Catboy gives. So no offence, just facts.
Still great that you posted them.

P.s.: The Cairn Tent is known (at least it was to me), it is just that I haven´t been to Cairn in MONTHS and didn´t want to post someting I could not 100% confirm as working before I post it.
But maybe especially because I knew of it before, and know how it is done, I feel that your description is a bit hard to understand for someone who never did it.

Posted: August 31st, 2010, 6:40 am

seand88

Total Posts: 8
seand88's Reps: 0
This is a good post.

I can confirm the orc spawn near imathir in elf lands was unknown to most people.

You can train melee and magic on the same mob without getting hit.

Basically can train everything there except for knives. One of the best unknown exploits in the game.

Posted: August 31st, 2010, 7:20 am

tubaso

Total Posts: 9
tubaso's Reps: 3
I will try the giant tent tonight.

Posted: August 31st, 2010, 10:01 am

kazius89

yeah sorry i did take that post a little bit negatively, i spent a lot of time on it and didn't really care to hear someone else did better descriptions and many of the bugs were posted. I thought i was pretty thorough anyways.

Posted: August 31st, 2010, 11:18 pm

dabladest

Active User > 50 Posts
tubaso (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I will try the giant tent tonight.

About what time, and are you bringing enough Regs ? :)

Posted: September 1st, 2010, 1:51 am

dabladest

Active User > 50 Posts
In rgards to the Orcs near Imathir .. is it the Bookshelf BEFORE you step on the carpet, or at the end of the carpet on the top floor ?

Are they supposed to fall to the "inbetween" floor in front of the Shelf ?

Posted: September 1st, 2010, 6:12 am

dabladest

Active User > 50 Posts
OK .. think I got it ... it is the one you can basically just run on to

Posted: September 1st, 2010, 12:03 pm

action_jackson

Total Posts: 2
action_jackson's Reps: 1
Yay too the cairn giants.
What about the minotaur king? he wont follow me up that hill to the tower or is it one of those buildings that are there where he spawns?

Posted: September 2nd, 2010, 4:29 am

dabladest

Active User > 50 Posts
I tried the Orc spawn and it works "often".
In my case once in a while one of the Orcs would come onto the cupboard with me. This is what he describes with the version where he uses 2 people to bug it.
I could not prevent this from happening occasionally.
IF this happens it is a 100% Deathtrap. You have NO possibility whatsoever to get out of that place anymore.
The Orc then blocks the only exit and melees you to death unless you can dispose of it fast enough.

Also mobs show up on their own while you are killing other mobs up there. If one of those is a 2-handed wielding Orc, it is the same. He will stand in front of the cupboard and hit you while he blocks the spot you need to jump to to get out again.
Once again certain death.

So I am unsure to yay or nay this spot because it does work but is VERY unstable and risky, and eventually you WILL die.

Posted: September 2nd, 2010, 10:05 am

kazius89

I believe if you stay to the right side on the bookcase from your point of view looking at the orks your training on or at least more inbetween because they will get stuck on the farther right side of the bookcase near the edge and just walk on to it but there is seemingly an invisible wall created by an edge of the ramp where they will not pass. There are ways to avoid them getting stuck next to you it shouldn't be too bad but yes it takes some practice/technique.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online