taultunleashed logoquite safe macro spot in the lesser faukul (ork start town) : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

quite safe macro spot in the lesser faukul (ork start town) : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: March 14th, 2009, 2:04 pm

henrikgud

Total Posts: 212
henrikgud's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
if u run up in the town from the bindingstone u have the "mage NPC" in a house on the left side. You run up to the roof, then you jump of to the "wall" of the house think best to jump S/SW side there u got 2"horn" sticking out so u dont fall allway down, you have to sprint to reach out. Now when u are at the wall u should face, I think its to the W (same dir as bindstone) if u should now see a large tree, you jump over to it and climb up to the top right of the tree(move as the tree moves so u dont fall down) now just time the movement of the tree and you can jump up on a tower of the town and noone can see you macroing :D

this might been fixed I used it beta when I was ork im elf now so cant check if it works but I thought I should share :D
during the time I was in beta there was only 1 other guy that made it up there so this is not well knowed!

(sorry for bad spelling n s,.h.,i.,t)

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 8:26 pm

farts_mcgee

Total Posts: 495
farts_mcgee's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
Nay...
Hard to understand, lacks pictures, and places like this can be found all over Agon, so this information is pretty useless. Also, botting in the safe-towns is really risky; if you get caught you will either be warned or banned.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 8:31 pm

henrikgud

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well if u read my post Im elf now :D
n have u even been to the town?

well if u see how it looks like there u wouldnt say nay...
Its risky to macro everywhere but as u said "its hard to understand" do u think a random player would try it!? :P its a quite safe spot as I said in topic... if u havent been there u shouldnt say Yay or Nay... IMO

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 8:49 pm

farts_mcgee

Total Posts: 495
farts_mcgee's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
The nay is for this submission being worth premium membership, not about the validity or usefulness of the location.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 8:54 pm

henrikgud

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well its not premium... I can get for exampel some TU for it... but still dont care about that... just irritated that u Nayed it before u even tried it :(

Posted: March 17th, 2009, 12:37 am

dabladest

Total Posts: 191
dabladest's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
It is nayed because it has no value. There are dozens of spots in any town. Just a matter of jumping/casting/exploring.

Also a good macro spot dies the second you post it because very few of them can take more than 2-3 people, and those 2-3 people will most likely try to get each other killed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online