taultunleashed logoTo Do List : Developer's Corner
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

To Do List : Developer's Corner

Posted: February 26th, 2003, 6:29 pm

canowupass
canowupass's Reps:
What are the chances of the Unleashed Devs posting a running to do list of what new plans are made for the program and what the progress is. Just so we all know what to look forward to.

Posted: February 28th, 2003, 7:54 am

Admin
Admin's Reps:
Currently the biggest things we are working on are user requests. We get various requests for different API functions to add to their plugin development.

Beyond that, we are adding DirectInput support, network sniffing support, a scripting base for plugins, internal windowing support, more anti-detection routines, more GUI controls, reprogramming the macro/trigger windows to conform to v2 specs,and bug fixes.

Now these rotate in priority from time to time. Some are near completion, others have not begun yet. It is our goal to provide regular updates and patches.

Of course, we need users feedback on things they would like to see. Thus, we added the RPS forum.

I hope that this helps.

Posted: March 10th, 2003, 2:33 pm

Darkness
Darkness's Reps:
anti-detection routines ? To that point i have a question.
DonĀ“t you think DAOC Client can't track that DAoC is started hooked?
Okay, you can rename the main XUnleased thread, but every time
it has the same process address room, isn't it so?

grettings

Darkness

sorry for my bad engl. sometimes, but writing it in german could be hard to read for you, or?

Posted: March 11th, 2003, 7:55 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
No it cant.

There are routines to prevent hook detection. However, they are working on some that will prevent even task process detection via the debug.log file. I have submitted those detection routines, and they hopefully will make the next release or so.

Posted: March 31st, 2003, 11:35 pm

MisterX
MisterX's Reps:
I would like for you to possibly create a casting macro or point me in the direction of where i can get one. I seem to see alot of area effect casters from mid and hib use'm religiously and all mythic can say is AE spells cause lag, or its your system, your gfx card, blah blah. Is there a macro u can make so that i can program 1 or 2 spells to induce a lag so ill gain range, cast, then blink out of harms way like i see these other guys with their downloaded skills. I was tired of being the victim =) Fight fire with fire =)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online