taultunleashed logoBasic Mining Macro With Drones : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Basic Mining Macro With Drones : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 3:55 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Be Sure to Download The Macro Included in this file to help you.

Congratulations on downloading yourself this eve macro. This macro script gives the ability to average up to 2 million an hour with the proper adjustments. The amount of minerals mined will depend on your skill and current items. In the folder a file called (name here).4tw was included. This file is the macro itself. The information on it is pretty odd looking but included is a detailed explanation of each part of this macro so you may coordinate your ship to this macro script. One more time congratulations on purchasing the ability to be the richest player in the world of eve.

You need to download Macro toolsworks 6.0 at http://www.pitrinec.com/tworks.zip

First I’m going to go over some things for future reference:

-There are the commands for the macro to work. You need a separate program to run this script. I use macro toolsworks.

-In the program its best to select details for the information type show.

-The macro is location sensitive so if you move windows around you are going to have to readjust your macro or the windows to the macro's original coordinates.

-The macro needs to be run in windowed mode.

-The macro you will have to fine tune allot based on your ship and skills. Do not worry i go into detail all the aspects of the macro so it will become rather easy to fill in your configurations.

-The macro does work, so if there is some reason its not working for you just you need to configure your settings more.

-To acquire coordinates you need to run eve in windowed mode and look at the bottom of macro toolsworks (my personal preferred program) for the in screen coordinates.

-Keep your ships cargo empty.

-Note time is entering in time of milliseconds so 1 second = 1000 milliseconds.

-You should record in seconds how long it takes to mine an asteroid to full cargo capacity. Begin recording as soon as you hit your first laser (You should all your lasers when mining an asteroid). (Do not use mining drones as they will not work with the macro's settings). Also record the time with the drones active mining as well.

-Record your time to dock in station from exiting hyperspace to active dock window. (You can use any combination of high, medium, and low slots as well)

-You will want to hunt in a 1.0 system therefore you wont have to worry about pirate attacks and no one can try to PK you.

-Go to your targeted asteroid field and select keep location in there so you can open up people and places and warp close to the field saving allot of time.

-Keep the tab by range selected in the scanner menu and sub tab is names selected. Then close it so whenever it opens up that’s the area shown. (note: with newest 1238 patch this function might now work for you. If not make sure your scanner is set on then by name and distance button is checked.)

-Set your keys to the following
Control + s = Exit station
Control + W = Close selected window
Control + P = Open people and places
Control + H = Open Ship Cargo Hold
Control + I = Open Hangar Hold (Items at station)
Control + d = Open Drone Bay

-Let me repeat this macro works perfectly just remember to CHANGE COORDINATES ON YOUR SCREEN ADJUST TO IT.

-Key: wx=Wait
mm = Move Mouse
mlbd = Mouse left Button Down
mlbu = Mouse left Button Up30
mrbd = Mouse Right Button Down
mrbu = Mouse Right Button Up

And with that let’s go into the details of the macro:

The start of the macro says wait 30000ms because its best to always allow some lag interference for your macro each time it runs.
<wx>(30000)
This opens up your ship scanner and waits 5 seconds to adjust for lag when opening.
<ctrl><F11><ctrl><wx>(5000)

Here you move the scroll bar slider to the top to account for the new 1238 patch changed.

<mm>(424,596)<mlbd><wx>(1578)<mm>(420,511)<mlbu><wx>(1500)
<mm>(424,596)- Cords of the scroll bar slider at the bottom.
<mm>(420,511)- Cords of the scroll bar slider at the top.

Here you first open up the scanner then you right click on the top item to select the first asteroid.

mm>(100,570)<mrbd><wx>(100)<mrbu><wx>(1500) - Right click on asteroid.
<mm>(140,625)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - Select lock target.

Here you are going to right click on the same asteroid but instead choose to orbit it 500km. You then wait about 8 seconds so your ships mining lasers can be within reach.

<mm>(100,570)<mrbd><mrbu><wx>(1500) - Right click on asteroid.
<mm>(150,610)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - Select orbit.
<mm>(200,610)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(7500) - Select 500km.

Open up drone bay and select all drones

<ctrl><wx>(100,0)d<wx>(100,0)<ctrl><wx>(1800,0) – opens drone bay
<ctrl><wx>(100,0)a<wx>(100,0)<ctrl><wx>(1000,0) – Selects all drones

Opens up ship’s drones window and launch all your drones.

<mm>(433,423) Cords for the ships drone window that hovers over a drone
<mrbd><wx>(130,0)<mrbu><wx>(1800,0)
<mm>(466,451) Cords for the launch action
<mlbd><wx>(90)<mlbu><wx>(5147)

Select all drones in drone command panel and select Mine repeatidly.

<ctrl><wx>(100,0)a<wx>(100,0)<ctrl><wx>(1000,0) – Selects all drones in command panel
<mm>(860,540) Cords for inside drone window that havers over a ship
<mrbd><wx>(150)<mrbu><wx>(1713) – opens up drone command panel
<mm>(900,570) Cords for the mine repeatidly action inside drone command panel
<mlbd><wx>(90)<mlbu><wx>(500,0)

Here you are going to use each of your mining lasers. Just count the number of turrets you have and do that many F keys. So here there are 3 mining lasers being used. So you hit F1 F2 and F3 for each laser. Just leave a second interval to account for game lag. Also after the last laser is activated be sure to put in here how many seconds it takes to fully mine one cycle.

<F1><wx>(1000,0) First mining laser
<F2><wx>(1000,0) Second mining laser
<F3><wx>(490000) Third Mining laser with a wait of about 8 minutes to mine the asteroid.

Open up drone command panel and select Return and orbit ship.

<mm>(870,540) Cords for inside drone window
<mrbd><wx>(150)<mrbu><wx>(2700,0)
<mm>(920,580) Cords for the Return and orbit action inside drone command panel
<mlbd><wx>(100)<mlbu><wx>(30000,0) Time is 30 seconds to be sure your drones have ample time to return to the ship if they are in the middle of mining.

Open up drone command panel and select scoop to drone bay.

<mm>(870,540) Cords for inside drone window
<mrbd><wx>(150,0)<mrbu><wx>(3750,0)
<mm>(920,595) Cords for the scoop to drone bay action inside drone command panel
<mlbd><wx>(90)<mlbu><wx>(500,0)

Select drone panel again and close the window.

<ctrl><wx>(100,0)d<wx>(100,0)<ctrl><wx>(2400,0) Select drone panel
<ctrl><wx>(100,0)w<wx>(100,0)<ctrl><wx>(250,0) Close current window

This is where you are opening up the dock procedure next to your solar systems name in the top left hand corner and selecting dock. This will allow you to easily dock to your station. Here you have about 1 min and 10 sec wait to allow your warp jump to operate itself and come out of warp on the other side.

<mm>(60,64)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(2000) Right click on the name
<mm>(108,120)<mlbd><wx>(160)<mlbu><wx>(751) Move to Stations and click on it.
<mm>(176,122)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1082) Select your chosen station and click on it.
<mm>(409,153)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(70000) Select the dock command.

Here you use each of your medium slot items. Such as your micro warp drive or boosters. Do the same method as the turrets and wait 1 second interval between each medium slot item used. What was done here is I use my mwd then wait 60 seconds then use it again to reach the station. I allow in all about 2.20 minutes in all to reach to adjust for lag time.

<Alt><F1><alt><wx>(60000) Use medium slot one then wait 60 seconds
<alt><F1><alt><wx>(60000) Use medium slot one again because energy is gone and wait 60 seconds again to reach station and wait for loading time.

Here is where your cargo is moved to your items and you exit the station. You also wait about 42seconds so you can load the galaxy environment.

<Ctrl>h<ctrl><wx>(3000) Open up ship cargo
<Ctrl>i<ctrl><wx>(3000) Open up station cargo
<mm>(437,447)<mlbd><wx> (1750)<mm>(158,619)<mlbu><wx>(6000) You move your item from your ship hangar to your station hangar.
<Ctrl>h<ctrl><wx>(2500,0)<ctrl>w<ctrl><wx>(2500) Select ship cargo and close it
<Ctrl>i<ctrl><wx>(2500,0)<ctrl>w<ctrl><wx>(2500) Select station cargo and close it
<Ctrl>s<ctrl><wx>(42000) Exit station and wait 42 seconds to load space environment

Here you open up people and places, select your saved asteroid belt location, warp to the location, and close people and places.

<ctrl>p<ctrl><wx>(4500) - Open up P&P on left screen
<mm>(92,277)<mrbd><wx>(80)<mrbu><wx>(2500) - Right click on top destination.
<mm>(144,302)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(80000) - Select warp to location and wait 1min 20 sec
<ctrl>p<ctrl><wx>(2000,0)<ctrl>w<ctrl><wx>(60000) – Select people and places and close the window

Well congratulations you have now created a program that you can auto run with windows and become filthy rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online