taultunleashed logoBasic Mining Macro Without Hot Keys : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Basic Mining Macro Without Hot Keys : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 3:58 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Note all information is included in the download included here.

Congratulations on purchasing yourself this eve macro. This macro script gives the ability to average up to 2 million an hour with the proper adjustments. The amount of minerals mined will depend on your skill and current items. In the folder a file called Macro.4tw was included. This file is the macro itself. The information on it is pretty odd looking but included is a detailed explanation of each part of this macro so you may coordinate your ship to this macro script. One more time congratulations on purchasing the ability to be the richest player in the world of eve.

-Get macro tools works 6.0 at http://www.pitrinec.com/tworks.zip

First Im going to go over some things for future reference:

-There are the commands for the macro to work. You need a separate program to run this script. I use macrotoolsworks.

-In the program its best to select details for the information type show.

-The macro is location sensitive so if you move windows around you are going to have ot readjust your macro or the windows to the macro's original coordinates.

-The macro needs to be ran in windowed mode.

-The macro you will have to fine tune allot based on your ship and skills. Do not worry i go into detail all the aspects of the macro so it will become rather easy to fill in your configurations.

-The macro does work, so if there is some reason its not working for you just you need to configure your settings more.

-To acquire coordinates you need to run eve in windowed mode and look at the bottom of macro toolsworks (my personal preferred program) for the in screen coordinates.

-Keep your ships cargo empty.

-You should record in seconds how long it takes to mine an asteroid to full cargo capacity. Begin recording as soon as you hit your first laser (You should all your lasers when mining an asteroid). (Do not use mining drones as they will not work with the macro's settings)

-Record your time to dock in station from exiting hyperspace to active dock window. (You can use any combination of high, medium, and low slots as well)

-You will want to hunt in a 1.0 system therefore you wont have to worry about pirate attacks and no one can try to PK you.

-Go to your targeted asteroid field and select keep location in there so you can open up people and places and warp close to the field saving allot of time.

-Keep the tab by range selected in the scanner menu and sub tab is names selected. Then close it so whenever it opens up that’s the area shown. (note: with newest 1238 patch this function might now work for you. If not make sure your scanner is set on then by name and distance button is checked.)

-Let me repeat this macro works perfectly just remember to CHANGE COORDINATES ON YOUR SCREEN ADJUST TO IT.

-Key: wx=Wait
mm= Move Mouse
mlbd= Mouse left Button Down
mlbu= Mouse left Button Up30
mrbd= Mouse Right Button Down
mrbu= Mouse Right Button Up

And with that lets go into the details of the macro:

The start of the macro says wait 30000ms because its best to always allow some lag interference for your macro each time it runs.
<wx>(30000)
This coordinate is your scanner so make sure the coordinate reflects the position of your scanner, also clicking and activating it.
<mm>(376,724)<mlbd><wx>(120)<mlbu><wx>(5000)

Here you move the scroll bar slider to the top to account for the new 1238 patch changed.

<mm>(424,596)<mlbd><wx>(1578)<mm>(420,511)<mlbu><wx>(1500)
<mm>(424,596)- Cords of the scroll bar slider at the bottom.
<mm>(420,511)- Cords of the scroll bar slider at the top.

Here you first open up the scanner then you right click on the top item to select the first asteriod.

mm>(100,570)<mrbd><wx>(100)<mrbu><wx>(1500) - Right click on asteroid.
<mm>(140,625)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - Select lock target.

You now right click on the same position but this time select orbit and then 1km orbit and the wait time is extended a tad to allow your ship to reach that destination. (You may want to increase the wait time depending on how long it takes to reach the ship.

<mm>(100,570)<mrbd><mrbu><wx>(1500) - Right click on asteroid.
<mm>(150,610)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - Select orbit.
<mm>(200,610)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(7500) - Select 1km.

You here select your turrets and then select each turret. Also in here is a long wait of about 8 min and 10 seconds because that's how long its going to take for this ship to fill its cargo. This is where you want to put your mining time to fill up. If you have more turrets you wish to use just add in a mouse movement command and left mouse button clicking with a 1500 difference between each turret selection. End the last part with how long it takes to mine.

<mm>(503,756)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - Selecting Turrets
<mm>(487,685)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - 1st Turret
<mm>(504,672)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - 2nd Turret
<mm>(529,672)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(490000) - 3rd Turret

This is where you are opening up the dock procedure next to your solar systems name in the top left hand corner and selecting dock. Here you have about 1 min and 10 sec wait to allow your warp jump to operate itself and come out of warp on the other side.

<mm>(60,64)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(2000) Right click on the name
<mm>(108,120)<mlbd><wx>(160)<mlbu><wx>(751) Move to Stations and click on it.
<mm>(176,122)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1082) Select your chosen station and click on it.
<mm>(409,153)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(70000) Select the dock command.

This is selecting your medium items button then clicking on how many you are using. What I did is clicked on my medium items button on the bottom and then selected my micro warp drive. Keep in mind add more items but the mouse movement then mouse left down and mouse left up command with a 1500 interval between each one. In here also there is 2 1 min intervals because i run my micro warp drive till it expires then wait 60 seconds and select it again till i am inside the station and i have loaded it. If you use after burners will add each one but the mouse cords and clicking on it then a 1500 interval, followed by the last one waiting however long it takes to reach the station and load completely.

<mm>(518,758)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1500) - Click on the medium items tab on the bottom of screen.
<mm>(501,683)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(60000) - Click on my medium item and run it for 60 seconds (So it uses all the way and recharges some back)
<mm>(501,683)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(60000) - Click on medium item again and run for 60 seconds (Time to reach station and have it load.

Here is where your cargo is moved to your items and you exit the station.

<mm>(510,465)<mrbd><wx>(90)<mrbu><wx>(3000) - Right click on ship and open window
<mm>(561,501)<mlbd><wx>(50)<mlbu><wx>(3000) - Move to open cargo and select it.
<mm>(25,621)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(2500) - Move to items in left bottom corner and open it.
<mm>(437,447)<mlbd><wx>(1750)<mm>(158,619)<mlbu><wx>(6000) - Select item in ships cargo and move it to ship items.
<mm>(638,356)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(1900) - Close Ship cargo
<mm>(397,548)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(2500) - Close item cargo
<mm>(18,765)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(42000) - Select exit station and wait a few seconds to load the outpace screen.

This part is where you select people and places and warp to your asteroid destination and close people and places when the asteroid field is reached..

<mm>(18,204)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(4500) - Open up P&P on left screen (Note when P&P is opened you should have it so places is the tab that is shown when the screen is opened.
<mm>(92,277)<mrbd><wx>(80)<mrbu><wx>(2500) - Right click on top destination.
<mm>(144,302)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu><wx>(80000) - Select warp to location and wait 1min 20 sec
<mm>(409,162)<mlbd><wx>(60)<mlbu> - Close people and places.

Well congratulations you have now created a program that you can auto run with windows and become filthy beyond your wildest dreams.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online