taultunleashed logoEVE Bot: Autoit Script w/ pixel color : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

EVE Bot: Autoit Script w/ pixel color : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 8:10 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Hello,

Ok, here is a AutoIt script I'v been fiddling with.

It uses PixleGetColor to find out what to do, and where it is.

It is tested with a rookie ship, in noob solarsystem.

I tested in 1600x1200, 1600x1024, 1280x1024, 1024x768.

I'v documented the code almost at every line so shouldn't be that hard to see what it does...

Anyhow I wanted to share this with you so you have something to fiddle with :)

I will work on it for my own use and for my friends but I will not give any support on it owth than answering anything in this thread I get time to...

/Svarten

Leagal debble:
If I see anyone trying to sell this script or parts of it I will take leagal actions, it is free to use and modify for your own use or to distribute free of charge to anyone, except CCP employees, aslong as an aknowlagement of me is still present.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 10:55 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this as for it being moved to the confirmed section.

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 11:15 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Yes, it fine, moving to confirmed. Rename file so as to remove the .txt extension and it will open fine in AutoIt script editor.

Easy additonal improvement is to open cargo hold in space(recommend ctrl alt c keyboard shortcut) and check the quantity bar to determine if mining cycle complete.

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 12:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
300 for a nice script.

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 2:03 pm

svarten
svarten's Reps:
[quote="Tault_buckw1"]Easy additonal improvement is to open cargo hold in space(recommend ctrl alt c keyboard shortcut) and check the quantity bar to determine if mining cycle complete.[/quote]

Not such a good idea if you are mining Ice... each chunk of ice is 1000 m3 and my cargo is 3981 m3, so I can only have 3, and that will show as 3/4 full with that method...

Best I'v come up with sofar is to check the icons to the right of the target icon...

/Svarten

PS.
Tried SuperNOVA v60521, it have issues with my barge... I strip one asteroid and start mining next, well that isn't nessesarily the same kind of ore so wont stack, and whose when unloading you only unload one of the ore piles and half the cargohold is full when you undopck for next run.
DS.

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 6:07 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Hmm, there goes another barge issue that needs checking!
MaxCote has code allowing for percentage of cargo capacity....basically it just moves the color check up or down the capacity bar. Just need to see where that bar is after 3 units. Will it vary depending on ice type/quality?

I have a very hard time convincing the wife to let me "test" with a 50 million isk loaded out large barge :)

Posted: June 1st, 2006, 12:32 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
I mine in a Coveter with 3xStrip Miner I's, or 3xIce Harvester I's, I can help test stuff for ya if you need, just PM me or something we can exchange MSN/Skype or something :)

Posted: June 2nd, 2006, 6:31 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
Yeah, barges are a !@#$%!!! I use a Covetor too and am tayloring SuperNOVA to accomodate barges. I figure if you can get a script to work well with a barge, it will still work well with the the other ships too, atleast that has been my experience so far.

Just have to give barges a little more room for "error" so to speak, so it comes into play to have the user set up a little bit more of the macro to tailor it to their specs.

Posted: July 7th, 2006, 8:41 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
i am more then happy to assit with all this really need a barge macro too, just let me know how i can help. not a coder per say but i have writting macro in the past !!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online