taultunleashed logoEVE Bots - Macro Miner *WORKING* : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EVE Bots - Macro Miner *WORKING* : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2

Posted: July 21st, 2007, 4:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I would say yes as its still in here :)

Posted: February 29th, 2008, 12:55 am

traumfabrik

Total Posts: 1
traumfabrik's Reps: 1
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I would say yes as its still in here :)

Didn't work last night.
It was right clicking the asteroid instead of left clicking so the script couldn't lock the roid.
It was trying tough :)

Posted: May 26th, 2008, 1:13 pm

dacheat61
dacheat61's Reps:
Ok I figured out a few things to make this work better, in your overview set it to list the items by distance. Then find use the closest roid to maco. It should get you within 1k-2k every time.

Now, the only problem I have is that after it does 1 cycle it doesn't close the ship's cargo. So the next time it tries to drag it to the hanger, it closes it then from the macro, leaving all the ore in your hull.

To fix that all you'd have to do is tell it to maco the Ctrl + H right after dropping the ore into your hanger.

Edit: Yep after just a bit of tweaking, this works like a charm. I mined all night. :D

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 2:42 pm

john1

Total Posts: 13
john1's Reps: 1
How about posting your tweaked version?

Posted: June 15th, 2008, 6:00 am

sddarktide

Total Posts: 9
sddarktide's Reps: 1
Ive followed the instructions exactly, but after mining it opens the people & places tab to select the sation, but then doesnt warp to it...it jumps to the next part and tries the docking option.

Any updates for this macro?

Posted: June 26th, 2008, 3:32 am

kyonpolle

Total Posts: 2
kyonpolle's Reps: 2
is there any updates for this macro? cause the "Orbit" nor "Lock" doesn't work... i set up everything down to the last word... i sorted the overview by distance and even made a bookmark 5km from the near roid... the macro would sucessfully undock >> warp to the point >> wait the time i put for it to lock >> the cursor would hover over the first roid and that is where it ends... the lasers would misfire (nothing to target) then after waiting the time i set the macro would warp back to station and undock again...

am i doing anything wrong here or this macro sucks? cause i havent seeen any real post since 2007 and i just paid for a #$%^#$ premium access... should've used it to buy isk instead of going through all this crap...

someone please reply

Posted: June 26th, 2008, 12:26 pm

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Kyon, I have no experience with this bot, nor do I have the time to test it. However I was wondering what exactly you're looking for in an eve mining bot? I'm currently working on a bot for TU myself, so any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Posted: June 26th, 2008, 12:44 pm

kyonpolle

Total Posts: 2
kyonpolle's Reps: 2
i jus want the macro to select the roid and orbit it... thats all cause it is doing everything else properly... anyone have anything better? please?

Posted: July 2nd, 2008, 2:24 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
my old project, TCS Miner has been renamed to Tiberious Lite by a bud of mine. once I get everyting moved to his server so CyberFish works for TU validation, I think I can get him to compile a TU version of Tiberious Lite since all the TU code is still intact. I cant offer much for support because I have very limited time, period, but if I can get him to do it today, I will try to post something ASAP.

Posted: September 10th, 2008, 12:09 pm

mormodra
mormodra's Reps:
I think the only thing one of these bots could use is like others are saying is drone control. or even add a click option so people can make is so a shield booster is turned on that way there is still some protection. Another feature that would be innovative and amazing would be to be able to use more than one client, that way there could be continuous mining and other ship that is hauling ore back.. I think the use of more than one client would only be relevant for people who have more than one monitor for their PC, such as myself lol. I think it would be fairly simple though still.. as the (x,y) coordinated run across both screens. Although I do have ideas, and I can modify script... I am terrible at making my own.

Posted: February 15th, 2012, 2:27 am

julcobonpue

Total Posts: 1
julcobonpue's Reps: 1
The bot doesnt undock in the station for me

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online