taultunleashed logoEVE Bots - My jet can macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

EVE Bots - My jet can macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: March 16th, 2007, 4:25 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
3.0 dropped fixed the looping issues :lol:

did find a issue, but not in the code but the game :cry: have to figure out a way around it.

WIll need to be in classic mode for windows. Should work with any resolution.

I suggest coping your eve folder to say eve2
blow out you cache folder (or for faster start up the settigns folder and prefs file inside the cashe folder) I made a new shortcut to desktop called "macroeve". this way when i play i can play at 2560x1600 full screen (yes i have a 30" Dell LCD) and when i macro i play in windowed mode 1024x756 so i can still read and handle email and just pause as needed.

END key kills the macro
PAUSE key, you guessed it pauses it!

The setup file is configured for a standard Nvidia card. this will make more sence later.

Kill cache, launch your "macroeve" allow it to load game to the pick your desired char screen. ALT-TAB or windows key back out to the desktop.

Start the "setup" macro and then hands off you will see that the setup is just done off a standard layout simular to those that I have viewed from other macros. Just trying to make it "dumb proof".

OK back to the Standard card. we want 16bit color for both of the locations (color and depth) after it is turned into windowed mode. IF it does not end up at 16 bit then pause and change it out. ON ALL of my machines but the my dual 8800 SLI rig 16bits are slected with the deafult settings. Lowering the color ranges help with detections when needed.

Right now this script is set up for MINING BARGES only!

Makesure your overview is at the smallest width. (setup should do it but fails sometimes.) The short height will not effect us and should be there by default.

after set up is done grab you mining drones DOCK get your gang invite (very important if not you will need to move your drones box up 1 block, if you are in space and never dock gang window is at the bottom if you dock then gang is above the drones tab)and lets head out to your field!

start on one side of the field not the middle! as we are about to strip mine from one side to the other! Open overview pick when minerals you want! T2 stips are ok or just strips and all minerals. You will need to jet the first can manually, just so you can click the never show me this warring again about "are you sure" you want to jet this.

Launch mining drones (just have them orbit ya)
Open you cargo (should be in the middle of the screen (aka "CTRL B")
start macro.

Should slect nearest target approach fire 3 miners then send in drones then after a few stop approaching, this is to speed up drones travel rates.

Some are going to freak out, you are not filling your jetted can up. Yes I know we jet a new can ever 3 mins. Have your hauler with a TB and they will love you for not haing to approach each can. WIth 3 barges you can keep the best hauler busy if you mine in a system with a station. If 1 jump away 1 hauler per barge if you miners have any kind or real skills.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on March 17th, 2007, 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: March 16th, 2007, 7:32 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
Now reserved for futrue use!

Last edited by Guest on March 17th, 2007, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 16th, 2007, 6:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: March 16th, 2007, 7:26 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Source code checked, exe tried, works as described, no virii.

YAY, heck, mod move :)

Posted: March 17th, 2007, 3:58 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
SUP Buck, iThe code has evolved quite a bit since the last time I PM'd you for help. ANY chance you can help me with the loop issues? I know I have loops through call backs which causes recrusion errors after 45 mins or so.

Posted: March 20th, 2007, 4:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you when points are shown again.

Posted: July 22nd, 2008, 4:05 pm

racabu
racabu's Reps:
Not working on new version.

Posted: September 25th, 2010, 10:13 pm

romi55

Total Posts: 12
romi55's Reps: 5
yup dont work no more

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online