taultunleashed logoEVE: Eve Mining Script v1.0 by Koni55 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

EVE: Eve Mining Script v1.0 by Koni55 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: July 1st, 2005, 10:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Eve Mining Script v1.0 by Koni55

This script needs some prep work. The people and places window needs to be docked in the
upper left and the right side needs to be at 350. The bottom (important) should be at
240. You can do this with the getpixelcolour demo. The ship cargo window should be
docked below the p&p win and the bottom should be at y:400.

The scanner window should be docked top right and the left should be at 680 and bottom at
260. The scanner should be set to auto and customised to only show roids. This will
stop you accidently targetting ships. You should also set it to distance sort ascending.
You should always tick the auto reject convo's pref in the client to stop pop ups
messing up the script.

You might see the script log counting up on the script dialog, this is due to my testing method
for pixelcolor. The method in XU is bugged and sometimes reports the underlying
layer colour instead.

This script is pretty configurable and is intelligent enough to retarget roids once they have
depleted. It waits for the cargo bay to fill and then warps back, docks and unloads the
ore. It also includes randomisation for the mouse presses to stop ccp checks for
repeating mouse presses that would be evident in macroing.

You can set the number of mining lasers you have also.

I was going to include code for two sets of roid and station bookmarks to make it look less
suspicious to nosy passers by but I never got round to it. It would be easy enough to
do as the list stuff all works relatively.

The script needs Bookmarks setting up to get the ship within 10km of the roids and 2 km
from the station.

ie:

_1 station BM
_2 roids BM
_3 station instajump.

In the people and places window (places tab)

If you don't know what an instajump is go to www.eve-i.com.

Have fun!

Caveat Emptor!
I will not support this script and it comes as is. It is up to you to set it up for your machine
(due to gamma as the script uses pixel color). Sorry about this but I am a busy guy!

Koni55

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online