taultunleashed logoEVE Macro: Newbie autominer... updated with screenshots : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EVE Macro: Newbie autominer... updated with screenshots : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2

Posted: August 9th, 2006, 8:33 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
diablofatt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yes I am newb.. wtf!!! do i do with this? plz help. ill sell you my soul.

You learn. Screenshots are given to show location of various windows. This is a very simple learners macro using AutoIt (Google it and download it with SciTE) Once you have the main AutoIt and SciTE you can cut and paste the script into SciTE. Then look in the AutoIT program folder for the windowInfo tool and use that to pinpoint your mouseclik locations. Read the AutoIT forums...

edit: made it a link

Last edited by Guest on August 9th, 2006, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 9th, 2006, 1:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
well start by getting autoit :)

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 11:44 am

doomfarer

Total Posts: 16
doomfarer's Reps: 3
Ive no idea what you people are doing but Not a single one of the 4 macros ive tried using works; xmine3.7, eve10, max cote, eve macro newbie autominer.
for max cote i keep getting the error msg program couldnt config my cargo window.
xmine3.7 gets to the character select screen and crap-o nothing just sits there.
as for eve10, another big fat zero. move my mouse to the bottom of the screen click the v2 scripts scroll to the eve10.vbs click start and nothing i see a msg saying all scripts stoped.
XUnleshed is rather disappoiting

Ah well MF !@#$%^&* happens. I'll see if the ebay macros work. kind wish i handn't bought my membership here now though waste of money.

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 1:57 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
umm all ebay is is rip offs of our bots. You wont find anything usefull there. We have lots of bots just find one that works.

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 4:35 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
doomfarer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ive no idea what you people are doing but Not a single one of the 4 macros ive tried using works; xmine3.7, eve10, max cote, eve macro newbie autominer.
for max cote i keep getting the error msg program couldnt config my cargo window.
xmine3.7 gets to the character select screen and crap-o nothing just sits there.
as for eve10, another big fat zero. move my mouse to the bottom of the screen click the v2 scripts scroll to the eve10.vbs click start and nothing i see a msg saying all scripts stoped.

Ah well MF !@#$%^&* happens. I'll see if the ebay macros work. kind wish i handn't bought my membership here now though waste of money.

All the scripts here are open source so YOU can learn something and fix whatever issues your having yourself. Having the source code is worth membership many times over...
All 4 of the scripts on Ebay are compiled and at least 2 are rip offs of ones here.
Membership here is much more than just grabbing a macro. Ask questions and learn about making macros rather than just download and running one. This site will open all kinds of new avenues for you to explore.

As far as MaxCote, once you have read all the instructions, setup you PC correctly, met the requirements, Maxcote will run fine. If your convinced it has a issue then turn on the log function and PM me a log as detailed in MaxCote Questions and Answers.

Posted: August 20th, 2006, 7:48 am

doomfarer

Total Posts: 16
doomfarer's Reps: 3
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
doomfarer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

All the scripts here are open source so YOU can learn something and fix whatever issues your having yourself. Having the source code is worth membership many times over...
All 4 of the scripts on Ebay are compiled and at least 2 are rip offs of ones here.
Membership here is much more than just grabbing a macro. Ask questions and learn about making macros rather than just download and running one. This site will open all kinds of new avenues for you to explore.

As far as MaxCote, once you have read all the instructions, setup you PC correctly, met the requirements, Maxcote will run fine. If your convinced it has a issue then turn on the log function and PM me a log as detailed in MaxCote Questions and Answers.

Rgr that will do, I'd like to appologize for any spoonfeeding newbie nonsense ive display that last couple of days, as you can see from the minerx3.7 forums i did some digging, but do to my limited knowledge ive no idea how to work around the issue with that program being unable to detect the fact that EVE client had successfully logged in.

Hope if and when mafiamoe reads what i posted he might come up with another means for me to diag the script to narrow down what exactly is cuase the failures.

Sincerely,

Doomfarer

Posted: August 20th, 2006, 12:55 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Sometimes despite our best efforts and user adamantly states that their pc is setup correct, they bite the bullet and do a reinstall of XP and Eve and problem is solved...

I personally have not run into this issue in over a year of programming macros now BUT, I run CrapCleaner and various other cleanup programs once a week, sit behind a firewall and don't open attachments and otherwise take PC security seriously...

I gotta run this script and see whats going on...post back later..

Posted: September 8th, 2006, 9:31 am

napfloridian
napfloridian's Reps:
Hi out there, I am running into a problem I would like to run a Macro (mining) that gives me the option of using a CAN or a Secure container. I would use a 2nd account to haul the mins in. What software do I need to Compile the macro, which macro is best for a mining Barge? All these questions on my first day. Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi. (wink)

Posted: January 19th, 2010, 6:38 pm

jamesetc

Total Posts: 2
jamesetc's Reps: 2
i have no idea what to do with this can someone explain it to me? im normally good with stuff like this but macros as me confused lol
any help would be good

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online