taultunleashed logoEVE Macro: Simple Mining Tools (Mining Macro) Pre RMR : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 34 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

EVE Macro: Simple Mining Tools (Mining Macro) Pre RMR : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 7:37 pm

tault_defjam101
tault_defjam101's Reps:
Ok umm after being Perma'd from WoW, I need to ask is there ANY risk of beign banned from this other than being invited? Like, has anyone been banned, ever?

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 8:22 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
To my knowledge no one has been banned due to MaxCote usage.
Is there risk? There is always risk. Eve has stated several times this year that more GM's have been hired and they have "better" detection tools, whatever that may mean. For the most I think you would need to piss someone off in order to get a GM's attention on you. An example would be the many ice farmers/macro users that are talked about in the Eve Forums...

Posted: June 28th, 2006, 7:55 pm

muffdiveruk1
muffdiveruk1's Reps:
i am new to eve and also have never touched script or anything on these lines. This has me totaly in a mix and leaving me clueless to what the fuk i am doing but i will try and figure it out.

I want to macro those lvl 3 and lvl 4 missions where you get the omber fields while i use my other accnt to carry on my normal sht. I am going to read the help file on this and is it still ok for RMR?

cheers

Posted: June 29th, 2006, 8:03 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
MaxCote probably won't work if you have to enter a deadspace or complex. It's designed to warp on regular named asteroid fields. There are now a couple of other macros here that may do the job though...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online