taultunleashed logoNew Eve Autopilot Warp Distance Hack Released : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

New Eve Autopilot Warp Distance Hack Released : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: July 20th, 2011, 7:34 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
The other tool (0km autopilot) no longer works and chances are it won't be updated as the author seems to have checked out indefinitely.

In any case, this one works much the same way with python injection to alter the autopilot warp distance from 15km down to 0km. This is so that when you land on the gate the autopilot can jump to the next system without having to approach, cutting down transit time and removing some of the risk in autopilot trips, especially when your AFK.
  • Once you have EVE logged in (past the character selection) simply run the included eve_ap.exe, it will throw up a quick command prompt window that closes automatically, that altered your autopilot warp distance and your good to go.
  • The included ap.python is the actual code injected into EVE, its kept in a separate file for easier updating if the code required needs to change, it can be edited in notepad but don't rename the file as the eve_ap.exe is looking for it by name in the same folder. Renaming the eve_ap.exe is fine just keep it in the same folder as the ap.python.
  • One key difference for those that are familiar with how 0km autopilot worked is that it stayed open and patched all subsequent EVE processes loaded, this one does not. If you plan to use multiple EVE processes, just wait and run the eve_ap.exe after they are all open and it will patch their memory all at once. There is no harm in running it multiple times but why do the same task more than once if you don't have to (!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
As with any manipulation of the EVE client its a bannable offense, however I've used this type of modification for multiple years with no warnings or bans, so decide for yourself and use at your own risk.

Jotti's Online malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Download > Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! < multiple mirrors
(mirrors don't last forever so i'll try and keep a fresh link available, should you find them all dead please let me know)

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: July 23rd, 2011, 2:04 pm

mojoguy01

Total Posts: 24
mojoguy01's Reps: 8
Works like a charm, and easy as hell to use.

Hopefully, I don't get banned ;). 8 year old account here haha!

Posted: February 13th, 2012, 11:08 pm

azsasin

Total Posts: 2
azsasin's Reps: 2
Link broken

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online