taultunleashed logoUltimate Mining Macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Ultimate Mining Macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 4:04 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
This script has not been reworked for Red Moon Rising. The basic idea is good and is a nice script for someone to tinker with.

Buck

Note Be sure to download the file with this post to have this macro work correctly.

Congratulations on downloading yourself this eve macro. This macro script gives the ability to average up to 2 million + an hour with the proper adjustments. The amount of minerals mined will depend on your skill and current items. In the folder a file called (name here).4tw was included. This file is the macro itself. The information on it is pretty odd looking but included is a detailed explanation of each part of this macro so you may coordinate your ship to this macro script. One more time congratulations on purchasing the ability to be the richest player in the world of eve.

You need to download Macro toolsworks 6.0 at http://www.pitrinec.com/tworks.zip

All things that you will need to change in the macro will be bold and italic. That means you will need to get the cordinates of the area told and just plug then in that part. When done you can easily just delete the typing and post it in macro toolsoworks and enjoy.

First I’m going to go over some things for future reference:

-There are the commands for the macro to work. You need a separate program to run this script. I use macro toolsworks.

- Buy a cargo container I recommend a giant secure if you can afford it and have the room in your idny to move it.

-Take your cargo container to the asteroid belt you want to mine and choose eject for self action.

- Give the container a name

- Set a password on the selected cargo container.

- Make sure the cargo container is in the middle of asteroids that you want to mine.

- Make sure auto repeate is seleted for all boosters and mining lasers

- Open ship hanger window in station enviorment and do not close.

- Figure time it takes to move cargo containers with your indy ship.

- Figure time to make it to station after you exit out of warp.

- In the program its best to select details for the information type show.

-The macro is location sensitive so if you move windows around you are going to have to readjust your macro or the windows to the macro's original coordinates. In all you will need to change about 45 items but a majority are double cords needed so about 20 in all.

-The macro needs to be run in windowed mode.

-The macro you will have to fine tune allot based on your ship and skills. Do not worry i go into detail all the aspects of the macro so it will become rather easy to fill in your configurations.

-The macro does work, so if there is some reason its not working for you just you need to configure your settings more. If you still are stumped post in the macro help section.

-To acquire coordinates you need to run eve in windowed mode and look at the bottom of macro toolsworks (my personal preferred program) for the in screen coordinates.

-Keep your ships cargo empty.

-Note time is entering in time of milliseconds so 1 second = 1000 milliseconds.

-You should record in seconds how long it takes to mine an asteroid to full cargo capacity. Begin recording as soon as you hit your first laser (You should all your lasers when mining an asteroid). (Do not use mining drones as they will not work with the macro's settings). Also record the time with the drones active mining as well. You also want to allow about 30 seconds after you are done mining to let all your lasers deactivate themselves.

-Record your time to dock in station from exiting hyperspace to active dock window. (You can use any combination of high, medium, and low slots as well) Do this for both your ships remember to include time it takes with using your boosters or mwd in there as well.

-You will want to hunt in a 1.0 system therefore you wont have to worry about pirate attacks and no one can try to PK you.

-Select your cargo container and keep its location in people and places.

-Keep the tab by range selected in the scanner menu and sub tab is names selected. Then close it so whenever it opens up that’s the area shown. (note: with newest 1238 patch this function might now work for you. If not make sure your scanner is set on then by name and distance button is checked.)

-Set your keys to the following
Control + S = Exit station
Control + W = Close active window
Control + P = Open people and places
Control + H = Open Cargo Hold Of Active Ship
Control + I = Open Hangar Floor (Items at station)
Control + D = Open Drone Bay
Control + G = Open ship hangar
Control + A = Select All

-Let me repeat this macro works perfectly just remember to CHANGE COORDINATES ON YOUR SCREEN ADJUST TO IT.

-Key: wx=Wait
mm = Move Mouse
mlbd = Mouse left Button Down
mlbu = Mouse left Button Up30
mrbd = Mouse Right Button Down
mrbu = Mouse Right Button Up

And with that let’s go into the details of the macro:

This makes the macro work precisely like it should :)

This is included at the beginning of the macro so that actions will take place inside of the windowed eve game.

<mousemove_relative_win>

Here you open you’re your scanner.

<wx>(6000)<ctrl><wx>(100,0)<F11><wx>(100,0)<ctrl><wx>(5000,0) – Open scanner and wait 5 seconds to adjust for lag

You click in the field and type the name of your cargo container I choose mine to be called “mineâ€

Posted: August 14th, 2005, 8:57 pm

crispyc
crispyc's Reps:
Hi,

I just signed up on this forum and would like to try and get a mining macro to work. I would like something simple becauuse I have never used a macro in my life. Are macros downloadable? Because I see all these programs listed on here and none available for download. Can someone help me out as I am new here. I am sorry for this, I just want to make some money in my eve game. Thanks..

Crispyc

Posted: August 22nd, 2005, 1:14 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Please read the the Max_Cote thread in confirmed macros forum. Premium membership required. This is a macro modified for use with Cold War edition. Older code is in macro discussions but DOES NOT work with Exodus or Cold War expansions.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online