taultunleashed logo500k - 1 Mil Spawn sites? : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

500k - 1 Mil Spawn sites? : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: May 10th, 2004, 3:43 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
if your gonna be there then im gonna come and visit you, You have heard of us in the CA im sure :lol: im sure if we take a fleet there you wont be there.

Posted: May 10th, 2004, 7:23 am

Tault_JCrips

Total Posts: 127
Tault_JCrips's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
CA? To me that only means California. I didn't mean that to offend you, or your corp. I assume that it is a large corp and thus the security in releasing which corp you belong to. Any other person would be foolish to release such information, especially their characters name.

That is probably the reason for lack of success of the eve section on this website, or any similar website for that matter. The majority comes here and lurks, picking up information that they think they can use and believing that no one else has thought of that idea before.

Understanding that, it would be much more beneficial to all if there was some sort of alliance. An alliance of the cheaters I guess. If you think about it, it would only allow for the breeding of new members for your large corps. If the smaller corps don't get a fighting chance, leaving the larger corps dominant, people will either stop playing EVE (bad for everyone) or beg to join with the larger corp. This will spiral until there are 2 big corps, and after that the game will just be so !@#$%^&* boring.

What harm can come from letting a smaller corp attempt to mine a BS spawn? I mean they either get their !@#$%^&* kicked or they get some cool stuff and they leave. If they don't leave, the larger corp destroys them anyway.

Since we are all cheaters here, I can understand the caution and lack of trust. That is another reason why an alliance would be more logical- no access to corp's goods. Assuming that both the small and large corps continue to grow at the same pace (even though the larger corp will grow a LOT faster), the larger corp will still be bigger eliminating any threat the smaller one can create.

So, what are some LOGICAL and REASONABLE reasons for not wanting to form some sort of an alliance?

Posted: May 11th, 2004, 8:53 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Now that is something that interrests me greatly. We can get together regardless of our corp and carry out our mischievious ways. If you are interrested in that then email me at ministry@ministryofcode.com we can see where it will go. i agree about big corps etc dominating the game. thats why im in one. got fed up of being ganked every time i went into 0.0 with some fool giving me the reason we ganked you because you were in our space. anyway. im rambling. email me if you want a secret cheaters alliance to get together.

Posted: June 24th, 2004, 5:30 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
JCrips (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Does anyone know ANY spawn sites for 500k -1 mil rats? The previous list is awesome, but too easy. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
I have found 750k rats in the pf-346 system. This is a dangerous area though because there are alot of pvp killers in that system.

Posted: June 30th, 2004, 6:06 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
you can find may big bounties if you venture in to deep space but do beware of alliances shooting you down if you do not get the all clear to fly in 'their' space, eg the curse alliance,stain alliance etc, will shoot you down without any questions asked.
long live CA

Posted: September 10th, 2004, 11:59 pm

tault_igor
tault_igor's Reps:
For BS Spawns - you can go to any 0.0 system and there is a chance of a BS spawn...also a chance of a higher level spawn such a True Sansha for example which will give much better loot.

Posted: January 16th, 2005, 5:53 pm

tault_lunk
tault_lunk's Reps:
2 bs spawns in 9cg but i wouldnt even try to get to them unless your in fix alliance or you would be removed from the system

Posted: April 25th, 2005, 9:22 pm

tault_alion1
tault_alion1's Reps:
???

Posted: April 27th, 2005, 6:16 pm

tault_chaotic gammer
tault_chaotic gammer's Reps:
what!

Posted: August 19th, 2005, 8:06 am

deadshot
deadshot's Reps:
for ur 500k spawns i will give u 7.5 mill now, and then the other after u have given me the location and i can confirm it. PM me ur in game name.

Posted: August 30th, 2005, 5:07 am

tault_aradon
tault_aradon's Reps:
If you got at least 10jumps into 0.0 space you'll eventually find officer spawns.

you can get cruisers up to 1.5mill and BS around 9.5mill

But they is tough lol

Posted: December 14th, 2005, 12:33 pm

rileym4
rileym4's Reps:
thank you people (6)

Posted: December 14th, 2005, 2:19 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I have never seen BS over 4 mil in far south region ( esotaria/feyth) since Cold War patch. Could you narrow down where those 9 mil ships are?

Posted: December 14th, 2005, 4:01 pm

tault_aradon
tault_aradon's Reps:
well, i have never been so far south, but 20 jumps past taisy into tenal you find an officer called Kaekelia something or other. At 8.5 mill (with 3 usurper support) he is the "cheapest" dread gurista, but i still sold his loot for nearly 200mill LOL

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online