taultunleashed logoCyber Miner? : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Cyber Miner? : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 7:42 am

damagedbrain
damagedbrain's Reps:
So, I took a look at cyber-scripts.net gave the demo a try and it worked, sweet!

Hard to beat a Macro that sets itself up for you. Been playing around with it a little, and you do have to log in to it. Tried to use two of the same program on two computers and it said I was already logged in, so it does phone home.

I don't really care to give it to other people when I paid money for a good program and I support giving money to people who do work like that. But this does make me kinda wonder, if it phones home and I log in then it can easily forward my username/password.

So are there many people here who use it? Ever had any problems? Have you seen the code and know the only thing it sends is the login information?

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 10:13 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
damagedbrain (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So, I took a look at cyber-scripts.net gave the demo a try and it worked, sweet!

Hard to beat a Macro that sets itself up for you. Been playing around with it a little, and you do have to log in to it. Tried to use two of the same program on two computers and it said I was already logged in, so it does phone home.

I don't really care to give it to other people when I paid money for a good program and I support giving money to people who do work like that. But this does make me kinda wonder, if it phones home and I log in then it can easily forward my username/password.

So are there many people here who use it? Ever had any problems? Have you seen the code and know the only thing it sends is the login information?

I have been a beta tester for cyber scripts for months now and have no problems with their programs, nothing out there compares to Cyber Miner at the moment so its safe to say it will be well worth the money.

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 10:23 am

damagedbrain
damagedbrain's Reps:
How often, and how long do you run it? Do you know many people who run it frequently? Do you or anyone else on here have multiple licenses?

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 4:14 pm

thescribe
thescribe's Reps:
I have the source to the OCR/AI Bot that's on eBay...I'd share it but I don't know if I can.

I'd just give the program, but I don't if it has an authentication system, yet. It's made in Autohotkey, so I assume it wouldn't?

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 4:24 pm

damagedbrain
damagedbrain's Reps:
If it's made using a program like autoit or something like that, then probably not. If you've got all of the source, if it did you could just edit that out, I think.

If you're going to get a macro, i'd reccomend Cyber Miner! Very simple, and it seems to work really well!

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 5:08 pm

thescribe
thescribe's Reps:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... Macro.html

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 9:07 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
CyberMiner and the program posted in the previous post are 2 very different scripts.
Many of the key parts of CyberMiner are authored by myself, the main program and original idea is the sole property of Blackmoon. I have the source, it will not be shared. It is a excellent script. CyberMiner evolved from using (and getting ideas) from many of the other macros and much content was from MaxCote but coded more efficiently.
Using 2 copies/accounts at once has been tried and we failed the 1st go round. I understand some new techniques have come about and Blackmoon may be investigating running multible accounts once more.
I suggest asking this on his website forums.
My last use of CyberMiner was early November and I would run 23/7 for 3 days at a time. Game/computer issues would usually cause a crash if I ran longer. Rat/Ship detect was fullproof and simple. Any ship showed up on a custom configed overview, we would warp to another belt or base. Much better solution than what MaxCote uses.

CyberMiner phoning home is the easiest way we could enforce potential piracy and provide a demo at the same time. No private info is sent. If I remember correctly it now uses a bios id string for confirmation.
I have not been active with programming for the past 5 months or so due to a very demanding new job.
Blackmoon and CyberScripts can be trusted.
You can ask these same question at his website and he will answer them.

Long post but it should answer most everything, post back with any other questions.

Posted: February 15th, 2007, 12:15 pm

damagedbrain
damagedbrain's Reps:
Well shot of you working for them, I'd prefer to get this type of information from a secondary site rather than the primary.

I have been VERY pleased with the program, in fact I just bought the second copy. This has to be one of the best bots I've seen for a game in a long time!

I think I'll stick to running it for 16 hours a day, I'm rather paranoid about banned account even though I see mission bots running 23/7 in some nearby low sec.

Posted: February 16th, 2007, 4:21 am

dalaria777
dalaria777's Reps:
i agree when you say its the best bot for EvE, but its defenitly NOT the best bot compared to bots from other games :)

cause its "only" a macro. dont get me wrong, its really the best macro for eve. i tested 5 diffrent bots, and this one really rocks.

but i was using a bot in Silkroad (another MMORPG) and it was a paybot, you had to buy botcards, botcard sells for 7.5$ with 100 botpoints, whats good for 200 hours botting. this bot is a packet bot, he readys the packets coming from server, so he knows where wich mob is, where wich npc, what players are near you etc.

the bot was able to lvl your char, when his bags are full, or no mana or HP pots left, no arrows left , pet is death, he port back to town.
then he goes to the blacksmith repair ur items, sells the items with no stats (the cheap ones) to NPC, stores the good items in warehouse, buys MP/HP pots and arrows, buys a horse and rides back to the lvling area and continues with lvling. when GM is sending you a PM, he is able to answer to the GM, or log of etc. you could tell him wich items he shall pick up and wich not. its just almost perfect thingy^^
i wich cyberminer could do that in eve^^

and best thing is, you can run the bot and game minimized, i play eve and in background i run Silkroad with bot. when someone if PMing me, i get a windows sound so i know to switch to silkroad and take a look^^

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 10:22 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Here are Blackmoons comments on the matter of packets as posted on the Cyber Scripts forum.

"we will never code a macro that manipulates memory locs or packets because of detection. We pride ourselves on making very human-like programs that are difficult to detect."

Posted: March 5th, 2007, 11:00 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
tault712 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Here are Blackmoons comments on the matter of packets as posted on the Cyber Scripts forum.

"we will never code a macro that manipulates memory locs or packets because of detection. We pride ourselves on making very human-like programs that are difficult to detect."

For some games, perhaps injection, packet reading/writing or whatever works well, but for some of the games that have protection to prevent this, well, that just makes our way much better.

I made an alpha of a GW bot that read memory and such, and it worked good, but I just tossed it out since at some point we would spend so much more time trying to protect our program from detection.

Look at XUnleashed and eXhume? Have you noticed how long it takes to get an update? Why? Because the TU guys make sure that it is undetected and such by the game you are trying to use it with. Now they can do that since they arent actually writing the macros. They are providing a medium for making your own macros.

So it's a trade-off. Paybot eh?? sounds interesting, never thought of that. hehehe.

Posted: March 6th, 2007, 12:29 am

whitedevilsix
whitedevilsix's Reps:
Why would anyone pay for this when they can just download the free tool that was used to create it?

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

Posted: March 7th, 2007, 8:04 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Nice of you to show support for the MANY hours that went into actually making the macro since AutoIt does not actually write the script...do you care to share anything you have that is better? It can get you premium...I'll check submissions in just a sec...

Any of the many macro programs out there can record whatever mouse/keyboard commands you do in a game but that is only a very basic starter script.
MaxCote, MinerX, SuperNOVA and CyberMiner and many others go way beyond what script recorders can do with custom routines for OCR, random mouse moves, random waits and many many other things

Posted: March 13th, 2007, 7:39 pm

tault_muscle_fighter
tault_muscle_fighter's Reps:
lol, they got hacked by turkish script-kiddies lmfao gotta love thoose pathetic little wannabes ....

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online