taultunleashed logoDoing high level (ie 10/10) Complexes : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Doing high level (ie 10/10) Complexes : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: December 9th, 2005, 7:16 am

korolyev
korolyev's Reps:
I heard you can get a free subscription if you submit a trick/exploit...here goes:
You have to have two characters, either an alt or another player. Have 1 player pilot an inty fitted with pure speed mods (nanos, overdrives, etc.) and maybe 1 pulse gatling gun or other low level gun. The goal here is to have an inty max speed of around 5+km/s (8km/s is safest). Send the inty into the complex and have him orbit (at 20km or so depending on spawn group distances from each other, a little experimentation may be in order here) the biggest ship (preferably in away from all other spawn groups) in the aggro. The second player, in a pure damage dealing vessel, shall jump into the complex and proceed to pick off all ships that have aggro'd on the companion inty. The idea is that your inty will not be hit by anything, and all other frigs will not be able to catch up to it. I have not seen all 10/10 complexes, but if u do not get an instant aggro of all enemies in a stage, try to avoid aggroing other spawn groups before you finish the current one. CCP would like a squardon of Bships taking on 10/10, but you only need 2 ships :)

Posted: January 3rd, 2006, 8:49 pm

ghostraider
ghostraider's Reps:
This doesn not sound a exploit to me but a strategy.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online