taultunleashed logoEvE Pirate Guide : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

EvE Pirate Guide : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 9:30 am

solracxx
solracxx's Reps:
Hey as you might know EvE is a very hard game to earn a living in. You can run missions,BORING, you can mine,BORING u can trade,BORING, or you can PIRATE,best of em all. If you are new to EvE you might be thinking well i cant kill people yet and all i cna do is mine and kill rats. WELL YOUR WRONG. As a pirate all u have to do is intimidate people . What i did was i got close to them with my Warp Scrambler skill and warp scrmabled him sent him a convo invite and bam
asked him to pay or i would shoot. The funny thing is that they didnt know how much sp i had(900k).I was in a kestrel.(very good frigate btw my fav)
Setup:
1.4 rocket launchers
2.Micro Warp Drive(used to get close to target very fast and intimidating way)
3.small shield booster
4.warp scrammbler,dont use warp jammer it takes to much juice off ur power pool.
5.2 power diagnostic devices(increases recharge of capacitor and some also increase shield recharge as well)

So ive told u my setup. If u are a smooth talker and intimading at the same time well youll get money. For exmaple i got 10mil ISK off my first victim in a coveter mining lolz(i had 900ksp).

How to Treat a VICTIM

First if your gonna be a pirate ok your supposed to be intimidating b ut dont be an !@#$%^&* and cuz him out just b like "Hey man sorry to interrupt your buissness but i require your money if you dont comply i will blow you up lolz" something like that

Since your new if he dosnt give u money dont shoot him jsut warp again

How to target a target

Ok well if your gonna pirate as a new person you need to know how to find a target. Well since your in a kestrel(frig) it is advisable that u can target miners and cruisers not destroyer,bc,other frigs and bs.

Make Friends..

Ok also so u can be more succesful in your pirating always work as a team with a friend. For example me and my friend we named our character with the same last name and we were claled the xxxx Brothers (dont wanna say the name lol cuz people might read this lolz and report my characters). As soon as miners c 2 people instead of one its even scarier. Always work as a team and success shall b yours

Well this is my whole guide the rest is up to you to find out because successful pirates start with help but if u are trully apirate the rest u can do

Systems to Hunt in

Since your new hunt in 0.3-0.4 asteroid belts

PS
hey guys if u wouldnt mind me getting my Premium please say yay if u dont want me to get my premium say nay anyway good luck with ur pirating life

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 11:47 am

Tault_heffy666

Total Posts: 66
Tault_heffy666's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
nay

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 7:43 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Nay

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 2:34 pm

2fast10
2fast10's Reps:
yay

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 4:14 pm

xcitizen
xcitizen's Reps:
Nay

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 5:04 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online