taultunleashed logoHidden belt : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Hidden belt : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: January 30th, 2004, 10:27 pm

tault_sister80
tault_sister80's Reps:
Does anyone now were any hidden belts are in this game, or did they fix them in the new patch :shock:

Posted: January 30th, 2004, 10:31 pm

tault_mamer
tault_mamer's Reps:
they are still out there. Hidden belt can be part of a known asteroid belt that just simply moves into another grid. Others you need to find on your own using the scanner.

Posted: February 5th, 2004, 6:29 am

tault_johndoe
tault_johndoe's Reps:
Hidden belts and POI are everywhere, the scanner should be your best friend to find them!! :) For POI just go to system belts and to a max range scan and see what you come up with, if within 5k you can warp to(might take a while) but sometimes well worth it!!

Posted: April 4th, 2004, 11:09 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
try checking out the fugitive hideouts I found some omber roids at one in a 0.8 system

Posted: April 5th, 2004, 12:45 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Since the patch up to the current version 1413 i think it is, NPC cover all hidden belts that are part of normal belts. Just thought i would let you know not to leave your ship afk. However it is quite rear to get npc in 0.8.

Posted: May 31st, 2005, 10:09 pm

tault_nexis1284
tault_nexis1284's Reps:
has anybody had the suns coming through your ships. i think it is a graphic board gilch, but i can not be sure.

any help would be very gratfull

nexis 1284

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 3:09 pm

dilligan
dilligan's Reps:
Tault_nexis1284 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
has anybody had the suns coming through your ships. i think it is a graphic board gilch, but i can not be sure.

any help would be very gratfull

nexis 1284

i have too, i think it is the a glitch from one of the patches awhile back

Posted: April 1st, 2006, 4:32 am

booozy
booozy's Reps:
i think they must have fixed this problem...cos ive not seen it for a while now... :P

Posted: April 1st, 2006, 11:17 am

eagerd
eagerd's Reps:
Depending on what kind of space your in, I've also found 30mil in omber roids in 0.5-0.8 space many times, mostly in lvl3 missions though.

Posted: April 5th, 2006, 10:10 am

aluminati
aluminati's Reps:
i just started about 10 days ago in Amaar system. can i go to one of these hidden belts your talking about and why, what would be in it for me?

Dolly Parton

Posted: April 5th, 2006, 9:48 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
You can go to one if you find one. Whats in it for you? Privacy, your very own mining field with very large roids. That translates to lots of isk.

If I understand, hidden belts do not show on the main screen whne you right click for locations. What happens is you warp to some location and way, way off in the distance you see a glimering of a roid and start thrusting to that flicker, it may be 200-300k away from your "known" warp point. Once there you discover it is indeed a ore field and after you right click on screen you realize it does not show up! Make that bookmark, get your secure cans and you mining ship and get busy! No one can warp on top of you and rats will likely be minimal.

Thats my understanding of "hidden belts"

Posted: April 18th, 2006, 8:45 am

aluminati
aluminati's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You can go to one if you find one. Whats in it for you? Privacy, your very own mining field with very large roids. That translates to lots of isk.

If I understand, hidden belts do not show on the main screen whne you right click for locations. What happens is you warp to some location and way, way off in the distance you see a glimering of a roid and start thrusting to that flicker, it may be 200-300k away from your "known" warp point. Once there you discover it is indeed a ore field and after you right click on screen you realize it does not show up! Make that bookmark, get your secure cans and you mining ship and get busy! No one can warp on top of you and rats will likely be minimal.

Thats my understanding of "hidden belts"

so that would explain why i fly into a belt or something and they'll be cans floating 150km away rom everything else, so a fast ship woul dbe good for this till they are bookmarked, is there a device/item i could use that would let me know what ore is arounf, i have a scanner but 5km range and it sounds like your talking about 200km or more?

Posted: April 18th, 2006, 7:15 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
No device, thats why there "hidden" :)

Posted: April 19th, 2006, 4:48 pm

mokat12
mokat12's Reps:
Alumanti, thats just because thats where the can is floating.

Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 3:48 pm

helmsdeepelf
helmsdeepelf's Reps:
Excellent, i will start looking for them in every system

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online