taultunleashed logoHow can both users and tault be prospering ? : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

How can both users and tault be prospering ? : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: August 4th, 2005, 7:18 pm

sk_razor
sk_razor's Reps:
Ok first of all i'm playng eve online about 5 days total.
2nd my english doesnt stink so bad but it aint pretty.

I saw some good words abot tault in different places.
But there is nothing special. Since i'm dont live in america and 20$ arent coffe money for me i need at least some idea of what i'm payng for.

I dont need PROOF. I need basic information. For example. - We have a program here that can whistle diksy (never knew what that ment have heard it on television :) Any way ... I just whant to know what kind of stuff is available here since i can simly see areas that are (Premium Members Only) and have 0 0 No Posts wich doesnt look good.

I dont need admins to answer this. I'm sure that they are ppl here that trew 20$ in it. Just give me a tiny piece of info, dont need to share you hacks with me (:

Things about sorts of profitable things that are usable. I'm sure there are bots that can automate stuff in the game but for 5 day player i need someting more than a few good words about the site to join it. Every good seller leaves at least a tiny tempting offer of the goods he has to show. And i may not know the game verry well but a aint stupid. Eve isnt the game where all you need to be happy is to being a little kid running around interacting with stuff to lvl some char, get better looking pixels (items) or friends and thats all there is to it.

Eve needs at least some brain to be entertaining, there is some diversity on wich you can play someting different from games we are use to .. And for about 10k players online you dont need to make friends but you sure cant miss meeting new people. Eve isnt that hard you just need to read a little and think it over so you dont end up payng 20$ a month to waste your time or be bored.

Thank you in advance.

Posted: August 4th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
No need to pay. I dont recommend paying haha and im the admin. I do recommend submitting information. If you play eve alot or know info on other mmorpgs then submit that for a premium membership or make a DETAILED guide and that will work as well. Paying is always the last resort.

Also its 24.95 for a whole year not 20 dollars a month. If we made a typo feel free to show me so i can fix that.

Lastly on exploits eve doesnt seem to have many or maybe everyone in the world is really picky. We are strong on macros lots of good in depth ones which for eve mining isk makes all the difference. At least it did for me.

PS i cleaned up your post was it was messy.

Posted: August 4th, 2005, 8:07 pm

sk_razor
sk_razor's Reps:
EDITED- paragraphs added ...

Allright.

There is no typo. I just addressed my question, plus a comment on eve it self.

@ Admin

Well, most people dont need a whole year of someting, they wanna pay a small price for at least a peak at things, then think over long term subscription so they can follow updates. All games develop, all hacks develop, all things move in time. Yes, it nice to be friendly and offer a non payment way, but you can simply make a tiny price for a tiny time table so anybody calling him self respectworthy will trow in a little fee, not actualy to buy things from you, but more like supporting your time and effort making this site.

Read the rest if you just feel like it. If you have better things to do just skip it.

The story:

What i think is that eve has a variety of things if you realy look up to it. You dont need to MINE alot to make a good start. For example i took 5 hours exploring the interface. I looked up forums about things, looked up the market menu alot. Yes i did mine. First i didnt know what to mine. I asked. Is stared mining. After i made my first 100k wich was kinda fast since i asked nicely about stuff i didnt know... Then i was making future plans on what kinda player i'm gonna be, i was looking for equipment when i saw someone made and offer for one of the items = 400k, and i saw the best price i can get it in the local region was 500. I dont know what came in to me but, i just got the idea that prices dont realy need to be the same allaround - there is a very big game world - i joined some chat channel, asked for someone to tell me the best price on the same item in their local system. What do you know - it was sold for 30k in about 27 jumps. Well what the heck, i did a trip to the spot i took it and sold it for 400k. I crossed .2 .3 security space but i was thinking that since i'm so noob, it would be someone very stupid to think he will make any proffit out of me. Then i realized there are realy more than a few ways to make the game fun. Social development is offered less in most games. And here i could even be an in game broker. I'm far from the idea to sell any info i have about games i sticked with over the years. I've sold items on diablo and other games but i realy dont feel like it in the future. Currently i have swapable CD keys to !@#$%^&* games like diablo and warcraft3, i did stick to forums alot, traded solid game info for them. Mosly blizzard games. I can find that sort of things for trade. Info also. Even if i dont spend the same time as i did before, i have friends diging in all over the internet for popular game stuff, no matter info, hacks or exploits. Since there will always be people for whom some $ with one or two zeros will be barely pocket money and they are rather lazy to find stuff like that their selves, i can offer to dig things for them personaly. I'm not a greedy bastard. Game developers kinda got greedy over the tha last years. Eve has some realy moronic problems with interface and gameplay but they still have that 20$ per month. I mostly hack games to save my time. Like diablo for exaplme. Blizzard doesnt proffit from it, but yet they still dont make it more userfriendly - like why the heck do you need to create 189241298471 mules to hold you items, instead of finding a solution. ANY player that plays seriously will find the time and organization to store his stuff, but why not make it siple for all. Blizzard doesnt profit from new heroes in simple logic they simply take names and space on servers. VERY VERY few games are userfriendly and are worth the money and time for them. I like eve. I'll give it shot. And if you feel like giving me any information that can save my time - well be my guest.

About my english sorry i'm still learning, but i think its understandable.

Last edited by Guest on August 5th, 2005, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 4th, 2005, 9:03 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Ahh please put in some paragraphs so hard to read without them.

Posted: August 5th, 2005, 1:17 pm

sk_razor
sk_razor's Reps:
Added some. Dont know how correct any way. It makes better sence i think...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online