taultunleashed logoIs There Anyway To Learn Skills Faster On Eve? : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Is There Anyway To Learn Skills Faster On Eve? : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: June 4th, 2007, 10:56 am

mak364
mak364's Reps:
so im training caldari frigate level 4 but it says its goign to take 3 days to learn and i really dont want to take that long, if anybody knows what to do, please help me.

Posted: June 4th, 2007, 11:49 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
mak364 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
so im training caldari frigate level 4 but it says its goign to take 3 days to learn and i really dont want to take that long, if anybody knows what to do, please help me.

Unfortunately there are no faster ways of learning skills faster by cheating. The only way to learn skills faster is to make sure you have the best attribute implants you can afford.

If you have not done so already you need to max out your learning skills as much as possible. at least to lvl4 for the secondary learning skills and lvl4 or 5 on the first tier. Learning up to lvl5 is also a good start.

Forgive me if you are already aware of these facts but the above is the only way of decreasing your skill times in the long run. Check out evemon for planning skill times and how implants affect what training times.

Posted: June 15th, 2007, 3:17 pm

mak364
mak364's Reps:
ok cool i will give it a shot thanks

Posted: July 15th, 2007, 3:26 am

erenaos
erenaos's Reps:
Later in the game there will be skills that take up to 25 days or more to learn :wink: I guess you have to be patient :)

Posted: July 17th, 2007, 11:09 am

tenant
tenant's Reps:
Train up to Learning V, then train up your first-tier Mem. and Int. to lvl IV.

Once that's done, get the second-tier learning skills. Train up your second-tier Mem. and Int. (in that order) to lvl IV. Then go back to your first-tier learning skills and train Mem. and Int. to lvl V. Then train your second-tier Mem. and Int. to lvl V.

When that's done, go back and train the remaining first-tier learning skills, then train the second-tier skills. Using this progression will save you about a months time than just training everything to lvl V in a linear fashion.

All in all, it should take a couple of months; and no, you won't be abl;e to work on any other skills at the same time. But the time you'll make up for training the learning skills will be made-up in the first month of training after all your learning skills have been trained. Hope this helps!

Posted: November 14th, 2007, 5:32 pm

asdlkf
asdlkf's Reps:
This is sort of an exploit aswell, someone can copy/paste this into a new thread and get credit for this if they want:

Buy a game time card, put it on your account

When you have about 30 minutes left (or as close as you want to cut it), set your longest skill to train. Say you set battleships 5 to train for 45 days.

If you put a new time card in 44 days after that, you will have gotten 44 days worth of training time for free.

-- asdlkf

Posted: November 15th, 2007, 11:35 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
WOW can someone confirm this?

Posted: November 19th, 2007, 4:02 am

cymreig

Total Posts: 73
cymreig's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
what asdlkf said is true if u have a skill with a long time to train just train it when your account expires when u go back onto it next its fully trained

Posted: November 19th, 2007, 2:42 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
o duh i thought he was saying if you used a time card you would get that many days of training haha never mind.

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 2:31 pm

sentro

Total Posts: 57
sentro's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
when you subscription finishes the whole account gets frozen including skill training until the subscription is reactivated or so im lead to belive

Posted: December 27th, 2007, 12:08 am

todd_beedy
todd_beedy's Reps:
sentro (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
when you subscription finishes the whole account gets frozen including skill training until the subscription is reactivated or so im lead to belive

Actually that is incorrect...

I just had this happen where my account had ran out and I was on vacation for the holidays. They tried to charge my card on Dec 24 but it was maxed (darn kids!) and my skills continued to count down and finish on Dec 26th. I just got home last night at 2100EST and the skill had just finished at about 1830 or so.

What asdlkf had posted above does indeed work.

Posted: May 21st, 2008, 4:52 pm

tault_hyperviper
tault_hyperviper's Reps:
Eve skills continue to train whether your account is active or not

Posted: February 17th, 2009, 6:01 am

marshall400

Total Posts: 12
marshall400's Reps: 2
The above method was hit by the nerfbat...

You cannot learn/train anymore on an inactive account. I think it has an hour offset or whatever you call that (it will continue training for about an hour). This might be less, prolly cause a check is made every hour or so.

Just wanted yall to know

Posted: July 15th, 2009, 6:02 pm

replicator_fifth

Total Posts: 26
replicator_fifth's Reps: 2
Tault_hyperviper (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Eve skills continue to train whether your account is active or not
Indeed!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online