taultunleashed logoNewb looking for a undetectable mining bot : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Newb looking for a undetectable mining bot : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: May 19th, 2009, 9:06 am

bodsworth

Total Posts: 1
bodsworth's Reps: 0
Hello newb here. I am looking for a mining macro for eve online. I am a full time worker with a family and I go to school at night so my time is very limited. I realize I cannot keep up with these players who play the game 24/7 and amass loads of ISK (mining ore). In fact I had to buy isk to cover my loss of ships. It would of taken me weeks or months to get the isk to replace the ships I loss in my last corporate battle. So I am looking for a macro that will allow me to auto mine while I am away work, school, or with family. I know CCP does more than frown on this and in fact make it a policy to shutdown the accounts of anyone who uses such a program, but what choice do I have? I really love the game, but I can no longer afford the time or the money (to keep buying isk) to keep up with the 24/7 diehards. I need help, but I do not want to lose my account. Are these bots really undetectable? I do not want to get banned. Any suggestions/help will be great! Thank you! :?:

Posted: May 20th, 2009, 11:30 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Some are some arent. With botting there is always a chance of being banned if someone catches you so its your call.

Posted: July 15th, 2009, 6:19 pm

replicator_fifth

Total Posts: 26
replicator_fifth's Reps: 2
so I should probably not waste money on those custom hacks that guarantee their undetectable.. :(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online