taultunleashed logoSalvaging : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Salvaging : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 5:23 pm

tenant
tenant's Reps:
So, yeah. Salvaging of shipwrecks was introduced in the latest expansion pack. I hadn't been an early adopter of the new skills for salvaging or anything, but I tried it out and I seems to be wicked good money. I currently have Salvaging lvl 2, working on level 3 - as that's what most people say is the best level to start bringing in the expensive salvage.

So, I was wondering, does anyone have some other salvage tips they could pass along?

Posted: August 5th, 2007, 7:27 am

antim1
antim1's Reps:
i have salvaging lvl 4 and a salvage tackle t1 my only advice is that is no better loot then from player ships especially t2 :D but if you are not in to pvp that much just stick to big fat drones, the small ones arent worth the time

Posted: August 5th, 2007, 10:42 pm

pawsofevil
pawsofevil's Reps:
Salvage is worth a fair bit atm because not too many people can actually be bothered to kill ships/loot/salvage. Most will be supplied by mission running corps - They in turrn will be using a large part of their own salvage to produce rigs for themselves.
Prices on salvage should stay high for a while so its quite a good market to get into, use a dedicated salvage ship, destroyers work quite well - lots of high slots and quite fast.

Use 2x salvagers on each wreck and fit tractor beams to pull wrecks towards yourself to save travelling.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online