blue large dot

Scordite Mining fields : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: November 7th, 2003, 1:53 pm

Tault_JCrips

Total Posts: 127
Tault_JCrips's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
No one seems to want to answer this question in game. So I am asking here... Where is there a mostly scordite belt in a 1.0 security system?

Posted: November 7th, 2003, 8:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
well its pretty much the same all over. In all 1.0 systems i find tons of scor. I would suggest around the armarr areas. I find lots around there.

Want to be a moderator and your already a member? Email us at admin@tault.com

Posted: September 16th, 2004, 10:54 pm

tault_maik
tault_maik's Reps:
I suggest Fovihi. It´s a 0.9 system with a few belts with Scord. There aren't NPC pirates so enjoy Scord afk mining :mrgreen:

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 7:17 am

terminico
terminico's Reps:
if i were u, i would mine pyroxeres...
u can earn alot more money with that and u can find it in 0.9 systems too, where are no pirates...

Posted: April 5th, 2006, 11:10 am

aluminati
aluminati's Reps:
i am new (9 day) but anyone mining in .6 to 1.0 areas let me know and i'll take out your pirates for you, i like blowing things up, hehe

Player name: Dolly Parton

wouldn't mine mining but its to slow and boring and all this macro talk is way over my head. i need something like, run and it goes. Is there somewhere I can go to learn about them. Like Macros for dummies or something

Posted: April 5th, 2006, 11:40 am

eagerd
eagerd's Reps:
If there was valuable minerals in high security systems everyone would be rich. This game is about territory control, and equipment.

Posted: July 5th, 2006, 2:45 pm

toouncommon
toouncommon's Reps:
Every System has some scordite. also veldspar.. 0.9's have more scord than 1.0's.

0.9's and 1.0's do not have any rats at asteroid belts, but a usually farmed out by over mining. Also, the scum-macrominers (aka cheaters) have stripped all the easy systems, so you have to find an isolated, unpopulated 0.9 for best results.

My suggestion: Join a reputable player corp and learn corp mining. Its more fun and more profitable.

I urge all players to join several corps, try a few out, one will be just right for you. Solo players have very little fun, and macro miners, well, deserve to have all their property confiscated and their accounts cancelled for violating the spirit of the game!

In-Game: " LittleFister "

Posted: October 29th, 2006, 10:13 am

violatedrbrn
violatedrbrn's Reps:
toouncommon (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Every System has some scordite. also veldspar.. 0.9's have more scord than 1.0's.

0.9's and 1.0's do not have any rats at asteroid belts, but a usually farmed out by over mining. Also, the scum-macrominers (aka cheaters) have stripped all the easy systems, so you have to find an isolated, unpopulated 0.9 for best results.

My suggestion: Join a reputable player corp and learn corp mining. Its more fun and more profitable.

I urge all players to join several corps, try a few out, one will be just right for you. Solo players have very little fun, and macro miners, well, deserve to have all their property confiscated and their accounts cancelled for violating the spirit of the game!

In-Game: " LittleFister "

What a colors O.o
Back on-topic, scordite can be found anywhere form 1.0
However, if you macro mine i suggest 1.0 or 0.9, cause there are no rat's there.

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 1:58 pm

tenant
tenant's Reps:
By far the best "safe" asteroid belts are the ones that are 0.9 and right next to and 0.0 system. There *are* a few of these in the game, and they tend to have ores which are not commonly found in 0.9 space (like Omber and such).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online