taultunleashed logoWorth it to come back ?? : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Worth it to come back ?? : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: February 8th, 2005, 10:58 pm

tault_mike69
tault_mike69's Reps:
I've been away from the game for over a year now. The last time I logged on to play was October of 2003. I've been bored with my current MMORG's and am contemplating a return to EVE.

Do you think too much time has passed for me or will it not take too long to get up and back into the "mix" ?

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 4:25 pm

tault_wtfhaxpum
tault_wtfhaxpum's Reps:
eve got really boring fast

Posted: February 24th, 2005, 4:13 pm

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
It is worth it, new ships, new ship classes, alot of new stuff. Same game, just with more content. And larger alliances, and real in game alliances. Oh and mining updates, barges, etc

New Advanced class frigates
Interceptors
Covert Ops Ships

and other stuff like assault ships which are advanced cruisers, and new classes of ships like destroyers and Battlecruisers.

And agent missions are worth doing now.

Oh, and JIPS have been changed, you now jump in at the gate on the other side of the next system, and you remain cloaked until you move. No more jump in ganking.

Alot more items too. junk and useful items. And way more skills. Mostly related to mining and production.

Posted: March 22nd, 2005, 2:50 am

tault_mike69
tault_mike69's Reps:
So how quickly could I catch up skill wise ?

Posted: March 22nd, 2005, 3:04 am

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
How advanced were you when you left? You will return at that exact state, and progress as rapidly as you were progressing before you left, except for one thing: You can train up advanced learning skills once your main learning skills reach level 5. That's an additional +5 points of any skill after the first +5 points. This takes time investment, but it's worth it in the long run. And remember, it takes Intelligence and Memory to learn up learning skills.

Posted: April 5th, 2005, 5:04 pm

tault_rider
tault_rider's Reps:
its worth it to go back. There is a lot happening in game big alliance crumbeling newer and smaller ones getting up with mostly active players in. Moo guys are still fun to pod. Implants are uber now heheh. Lots of reasons just find some people who do your style of playing cause EVE can be played in lots of ways.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online