taultunleashed logoEVE Cheats: High Sec Station Pirating : EVE Online Exploits | EVE Exploits
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

EVE Cheats: High Sec Station Pirating : EVE Online Exploits | EVE Exploits

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 5:58 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Here’s how you set the trap

First of all you need to pick a station, which is heavily used, enter the station then undock. When exiting the station eject something semi valuable once you have left the station (1000 – 1500km away from station).

You need to make sure you do not alter your exit angle.

Once your trap is set move to a comfortable distance away from the cargo container, I base my distance on the range of my guns so return fire is minimal.

This is how it works

Once a ship undocks from the station they automatically bump into the cargo container and stop at 0km from it.

As they are 0km they generally open the cargo container, once they see the item in the cargo is of some value they will loot the can leaving you free to blow them away without concord stepping in.

Then you are free to take all their Loot and your item.

You may need to rename your cans so they dont see your name as they will just leave the can as you are near by.

Happy hunting :D

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 12:12 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 7:36 am

potobble
potobble's Reps:
/nay

This has been all over the official EVE Online forums for months. It's a legit tactic, although nobody respects people who do it, since you ONLY get noobs.

Posted: December 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

tault712

Active User > 50 Posts
potobble (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
/nay

This has been all over the official EVE Online forums for months. It's a legit tactic, although nobody respects people who do it, since you ONLY get noobs.

I already have premium so posting so it can get added to this website, 90% of so called exploits are on the Official EVE online forum anyway. What is the point putting Nay if this works, the submission section is used for saying if it work or not, it is not for assesing its moral content as anyone who is not willing to cheat or use other peoples stupidity should be BANNED.

Posted: December 16th, 2006, 7:58 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
It's lame but legit....moved to confirmed.

Posted: December 18th, 2006, 8:34 am

justme
justme's Reps:
~_^
If you make a new account, you will see hundreds and I mean hundreds of people trying to do this.
Also, you don't always get your "valuable" item back... most of the time, it's blown up
You should really consider moveing this out of here

Posted: December 18th, 2006, 7:35 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
justme (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
~_^
If you make a new account, you will see hundreds and I mean hundreds of people trying to do this.
Also, you don't always get your "valuable" item back... most of the time, it's blown up

It is still legit, just lame as I stated. It will fall by the wayside soon enough..

Posted: December 19th, 2006, 5:47 am

tault712

Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
justme (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
~_^

It is still legit, just lame as I stated. It will fall by the wayside soon enough..

Sorry for posting people, i just thought i would try and add some new material as its been a bit quite on the submission side.

I dont personally use this method but i thought it might help Noobs out. I guess i will know better next time not to submit LAME tactics.

Thats not a dig Tault_buckw1 as i agree its a LAME tactic for the experienced eve player, but i am sure its got Noobs lots of much needed Isk.

Posted: June 13th, 2007, 11:32 am

hawkpryde34
hawkpryde34's Reps:
tault712 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Here’s how you set the trap

First of all you need to pick a station, which is heavily used, enter the station then undock. When exiting the station eject something semi valuable once you have left the station (1000 – 1500km away from station).

You need to make sure you do not alter your exit angle.

Once your trap is set move to a comfortable distance away from the cargo container, I base my distance on the range of my guns so return fire is minimal.

This is how it works

Be Carefull doing this at the Newbie Stations like Ammold as this is considered griefing there and if someone reports you, you can get banned.

Once a ship undocks from the station they automatically bump into the cargo container and stop at 0km from it.

As they are 0km they generally open the cargo container, once they see the item in the cargo is of some value they will loot the can leaving you free to blow them away without concord stepping in.

Then you are free to take all their Loot and your item.

You may need to rename your cans so they dont see your name as they will just leave the can as you are near by.

Happy hunting :D

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 1:13 am

adamrl018

Total Posts: 97
adamrl018's Reps: 9
Active User > 50 Posts
ok its a yay but they will just dock.... i pvp in low sec for a living and i never pvp by stations...

Posted: June 17th, 2007, 1:58 pm

potobble
potobble's Reps:
Hehe, was just browsing through.. by legit I meant it's not an exploit or a cheat. It's an allowed tactic, you can't get in trouble if you get 'caught'. More of a guide than a cheat.

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 3:48 am

059156471's Reps:
HAHAH I was looking through these and saw this.. Someone did this to me yesterday, BUT, I opened it while engaging warp, than took the items and docked at another station and waited. I made 1.3mill ISK from the loot. Although I did almost did as im a noob in EVE, but a free mill to start

*.*

Posted: June 29th, 2008, 7:32 am

crashergs
crashergs's Reps:
its called "griefing" and will get your acct suspended.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online