taultunleashed logoEVE Exploits - Gain Sec Quick(er) : EVE Online Exploits | EVE Exploits
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

EVE Exploits - Gain Sec Quick(er) : EVE Online Exploits | EVE Exploits

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 1:24 am

pawsofevil
pawsofevil's Reps:
Go to 0.0

Find a triangle of systems that are linked for this to work best or a pipe of systems.

Enter system A - Kill a BS rat or Battlecruiser for a large sec gain
Enter system B - repeat
Enter system C - repeat
Enter system A - repeat etc.

Doing this means every 15 mins you will recieve 3 sec gains not 1

If you do this

Enter A - kill rat
Enter B - Kill rat
Enter A - kill rat

it wont work. Does this make more sense? I just had 9 sec increases in the last hour all 0.15-0.25% using this method.

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 1:28 am

potobble
potobble's Reps:
This was nerfed recently afaik. (The old version you listed)

Interesting find, I'll try it out later.

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 6:31 am

pawsofevil
pawsofevil's Reps:
Im been using this all week to fix my sec - it definately works atm.

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 1:46 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 21st, 2008, 12:01 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
I don't understand how this is at all an exploit. All your effectively doing is destroying the most rewarding targets and moving on. I'd have thought it'd be common practice my self.
Nay.

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

tault_eq_muse

Total Posts: 100
tault_eq_muse's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I believe the CCP DB merely updates for sec/status every 15 minutes. How you gain it shouldn't matter.

Next time I feel like pulilng out the CNR for ratting, I'll try three same size in one system, versus one each in three systems (with time for the db to take entries in-between). If you do somehow get more for killing 1x3, instead of 3x1, that'd be nice to know.

Gotta make up my occasional podding of a$$hat$. =)

Posted: January 25th, 2008, 10:10 am

potobble
potobble's Reps:
Tault_nazeroth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I don't understand how this is at all an exploit. All your effectively doing is destroying the most rewarding targets and moving on. I'd have thought it'd be common practice my self.
Nay.

No, you don't really understand.

The exploit is that by killing the highest bounty rat only in ONE system then moving to the NEXT system before the 15 minutes is up, doing the same thing, then moving to another system besides the initial, doing the same, you'll get 3 sec increases rather than just one.

Posted: January 25th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
bump for some yays or nays

Posted: January 25th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
potobble (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Tault_nazeroth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nay.

The exploit is that by killing the highest bounty rat only in ONE system then moving to the NEXT system before the 15 minutes is up, doing the same thing, then moving to another system besides the initial, doing the same, you'll get 3 sec increases rather than just one.

I realise what the OP is trying to say, but i don't understand why you need to kill as many rats as you can in 15 minutes? What happens if you don't?

Posted: January 25th, 2008, 11:01 pm

adamrl018

Total Posts: 97
adamrl018's Reps: 9
Active User > 50 Posts
potobble (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nay.

I realise what the OP is trying to say, but i don't understand why you need to kill as many rats as you can in 15 minutes? What happens if you don't?

what he is saying this is a quicker way to get your sec increased... every rat you kill gives you a sec increase. the bigger the better. if you kill 1 rat in system A you have to wait 15 mins to kill another rat for another sec increase if you stay in system A.
Every new system you go into and kill a rat you get another sec increase.

Example again:

Jump into system A
Kill rat
Jump into sys B
Kill rat
jump into sys C
Kill rat... right then you just got 3 sec increases less than 15 mins...or however long it took you to kill all 3 rats in the 3 systems....

So the faster you jump to new systems and kill 1 rat for each system the faster your sec goes up

Get it yet?... :wink:

Last edited by adamrl018 on January 25th, 2008, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 25th, 2008, 11:02 pm

adamrl018

Total Posts: 97
adamrl018's Reps: 9
Active User > 50 Posts
o and i vote YAY for this! i have heard it around and never got to around to testing it but now i have tested it and it DOES work! How ever i do not think it is a exploit :)

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 2:53 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
moved to confirmed and 500 to you.

Posted: April 18th, 2008, 12:47 am

thebotman
thebotman's Reps:
Is this still valid after the recnt couple of patch's can anybody confirm?

Posted: June 29th, 2008, 7:21 am

crashergs
crashergs's Reps:
I will try it and see how it works.

Posted: November 30th, 2008, 10:33 am

romi
romi's Reps:
i maybe slow, or thexplanation is off. i get sec increases for all rats. lets say i kill 1 in 1 system, mjump to next. ok i took 30 minutes cause i went for pee break. killed another rat. i still get 2 sec increases, right? unless you mean the time thing. but isnt it common sense that the quicker you accomplish something, the better reward. its called time management.

ain i probably misunderstand so if i did just point to my :oops: post as an example of a simpleton.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online