Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This is a little guide to making some easy afk cash while you sleep

Basically you need

1 BS
cap power relays
shield booster

Outfit your BS with all medium smartbombs and as many cap power relays you can fit. Find a spawn with a bunch of frigates (0.5 systems are great for this) What you are looking for are frigates with a short fly range (they orbit at less than 2.5km) and one frigate with a larger orbit range (your pet for the chain)

Basically find such a spawn, let them all beat on you and let rip with the smartbombs and shield booster. Wait a while for the next spawn in the chain to appear and approach that location while keeping the smartbombs on. As more frigates appear, you'll home in on their spawn location and all you have to do is just sit there. After a couple of hours the frigate spawns start getting insanely fast and after 4 hours you get instaspawn.

What this means is you can kill frigs while not having to do a thing. Now you're probably thinking 'OK, 2k frigs. Wow. Crap exploit this.'. Well if you do the math...

7 smartbombs running at 7.5 seconds each. Takes 3 smartbombs to kill a full spawn of frigates (so essentially 3 seconds to kill as many 2k frigs as you can find)

If you find a spawn with 4x 2k frigs then that's 8k every 3 seconds. 160k a min. 9.6mil an hour.

The best frigates from my experience for this are Angels. The following list is a list of frigs + orbit range so you know which to use..

Angels

Ambusher - 7.5k
Hijacker - 500m
Nomad - 7.5k
Outlaw - 1.25k
Raider - 1k
Rogue - 4.5k
Thug - 1.25k

Experiment with other races too. Guristas tend to orbit from distance, as do sanshas, angels and serpentis tend to get a bit closer.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Posted: June 11th, 2004, 2:08 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
U didn't say what smart bombs to use, I use Large ones and frankly I can take down Cruisers in 2 shots, and yes I could do that NP, but if you go under 0.5 and go AFK while bombing away you sure to lose your BS to some PLayer Pirate.

Could be a nice exploit, but remember, 0.5 also, you can have some idiot sending his Drone to you just so the Police will come attack you once you blow it up.

Posted: June 18th, 2004, 8:31 pm

tault_mamer
tault_mamer's Reps:
After the most recent patch, I'v noticed that when a new batch spawns and u kill it immediately, the cans automatically disappear and you get no credit for the recent bunch you just blew up, :( Any ideas now?

Posted: January 4th, 2006, 6:06 am

clinton
clinton's Reps:
You have to wonder how many devs for eve read this stuff. I imagine that a brief summary is lying near their copy of wired magazine while they eat breakfast every morning.

But, in response to the last poster's observation -- your not doing it for the loot. I am not surprised that the devs came up w/ that as a solution.

Posted: January 4th, 2006, 4:16 pm

godofants
godofants's Reps:
Excellent strategy, however as one person said, it can be very painful if a player came in and sat in your field for a second.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 1:14 pm

oriontyruse
oriontyruse's Reps:
thats why you look for hidden asteroid belts in 0.0 space this way it's very hard for a player pirate to come at you unless he know your there for some reason.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online