taultunleashed logoEarn alot of ISK very fast! - *UDPATED* : EVE Online Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Earn alot of ISK very fast! - *UDPATED* : EVE Online Nerfed Info

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 6:42 am

terminico
terminico's Reps:
I know a real well way to earn ISK:
When you start playing the game, look for a corporation and join one.
Then ask if someone wants to go mining with you...
If you go group-mining with 4-5 people you can earn about 10 million ISK or more in a few hours.
And when you sell the mined ore and split the money, you could earn
about 2 million ISK or more in that hours you went mining with your corp.
And group mining is also really funny, when you chat with the guys, you go mining with. And that way you can keep beeing in that corp and do it often.

Well, if you exploit the corp, f.ex. acting as an hauler and taking all the ore, they will kick you and you will be Kill On Sight (KOS) in that corp and you will get bounties.
But I dont exploit the people there, so I get a bit less money, but dont get bounties, I am not KOS and I dont have to leave my corp.

For example: I made about 3 million ISK when I went the first time mining with my corporation. And that was still in my trial phase!

And in the beginning of playing EVE you cant get the more valuable ores, but when you can mine these with your corp, then u can get more profit.

For example: I made about 6 million ISK with the help of a mining operation in my corp some time ago.

Terminico

Last edited by Guest on June 19th, 2006, 4:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

Posted: April 3rd, 2006, 3:42 pm

tault_junkedfish
tault_junkedfish's Reps:
I have a better idea for making isk on a corp mining op:

Go on a mining outing and act as the hauler. The more people miningthe better. Haul all the ore to the station and then get into a caracal and warp back to the belt in which they are mining. Proceed to blow up all the miner you can and loot all their nice mods (hopefully they will be in mining barges with nice strip miners and expanders). Go back to station and refine all ore and then sell minerals and looted mods. Keep ALL profits for yourself. Quit corp and join new one and repeat. Fun and easy way to make 10x the isk of the original posters idea. No more carebear submissions for membership IMO!!!

Posted: November 30th, 2006, 7:34 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Also considered "griefing" by todays CCP and is a bannable act.

Moving to nerfed

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online