taultunleashed logoisk trick! dont ask how it works : EVE Online Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

isk trick! dont ask how it works : EVE Online Nerfed Info

Posted: October 19th, 2004, 6:10 pm

tault_vicky
tault_vicky's Reps:
i read on here about a guy who would double your isk within a couple of days, i have no idea how it works or how he does it, but there is a guy in-game called reamion who does this, i must admit i did not trust him much but gave him 1m isk and just as promised he gave me 2m back i was astonished, so i decided to test further so i gave 10m and sure enough he gave me 20m back within 2 days!! i now have 500m!!!

Posted: October 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Tault_heffy666

Total Posts: 66
Tault_heffy666's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
someone share how this is done.

hef

Posted: October 25th, 2004, 12:53 am

tault_nasuno
tault_nasuno's Reps:
Whatever, Vicky is more than likely reamion in-game and he is just trying to get you to send him isk. Don't send him anything.

Posted: October 28th, 2004, 7:34 pm

tault_buzzworld
tault_buzzworld's Reps:
That's what i was thinking... it reminds me of the 'yahoo password hack' e-mail address scam. It would be nice if there was an exploit that would do that but it would really mess up the economics in the game.

Posted: October 28th, 2004, 7:40 pm

tault_vicky
tault_vicky's Reps:
nasuno (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Whatever, Vicky is more than likely reamion in-game and he is just trying to get you to send him isk. Don't send him anything.

him!!! her. no it is not me but if you dont want to belive it then dont try it simple as that.

Posted: October 31st, 2004, 2:11 pm

tault_dedpossum
tault_dedpossum's Reps:
wow this is the oldest trick in the book if any of you are dumb enough to try this, then you deserve to get ripped off. I'm suprised vicky didn't have any 1 post tault noobs saying "omg i tried it too, and it works" bull crap.

ded

Posted: November 9th, 2004, 1:39 pm

tault_rider
tault_rider's Reps:
heheh would be nice to double my 6 BIL ISK can you handle that hahahaha

Posted: November 20th, 2004, 6:50 pm

tault_pzammit
tault_pzammit's Reps:
Ok! I Tried this with just a million Isk to test it and yes, you guys are right. I can confirm Vicky is definately Reamion and has tried the oldest trick in the book!

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 4:11 pm

tault_wtfhaxpum
tault_wtfhaxpum's Reps:
lol what a scam

Posted: April 15th, 2005, 2:49 pm

tault_dajerca
tault_dajerca's Reps:
wtfhaxpum (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lol what a scam
yeah... I have a feeling that Vicky may be this person who can double your isk if you want to trust him/ her otherwise it would seem that the word would travel fast my Friend owns a web site that sells isk www.ownyourgame.com so if you would like to buy some isk to help yourself out then he sells the isk fairly cheap if you don't feel like risking Vicky I mean reamion cheating you out of your savings. And the good thing about this method of getting more isk instantly if you feel he is taking to long he throughs in something usualy isk if that is what your buying but he also sells implants, newest ships, BP's for BS's and the latest released ships and skills. oh and he delivers so you realy don't even have to travel to get what it is your buying and he is a player as well, well he don't play as far as hunting mining ect he pays people to do these things like mining , collecting loot, ships, accounts. and the account have isk ships and millions of skill points. well i hope this has helped you guys in the quest for the easy way to get more isk quickly...

Posted: April 19th, 2005, 1:27 pm

tault_wtfhaxpum
tault_wtfhaxpum's Reps:
lol this was posted quite a bit back.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online