blue large dot

Simple Skill Training Macro : EVE Online Nerfed Info

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 4:02 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Note be sure to download the file below to have this macro work.

As we all know, skills are importiant, we all need them. Training skills in Eve is very simple, heck you dont have to be online to let them train. BUT, you do have to be online to tell them to start training. That is the reason for this macro, we cant all be at the computer all day, as much as we would like to. So we cant be telling our skills to start training again. Some of us dont sleep at nite, because we want to get up to turn on that next level of mining. Well here is your anwser.

Now onto the macro!

Things you need to know:

-This macro script needs a separate program. I made it with Macro Tools Works. You can run the script with this program if you desire. You can download it at the following link: http://www.pitrinec.com/tworks.zip

-The macro is location sensitive so if you move windows around you are going to have ot readjust your macro or the windows to the macro's original coordinates.

-The macro needs to be ran in windowed mode.

-The macro you will have to fine tune allot based on your ship and skills. Do not worry i go into detail all the aspects of the macro so it will become rather easy to fill in your configurations.

-The macro does work, so if there is some reason its not working for you just you need to configure your settings more.

-To acquire coordinates you need to run eve in windowed mode and look at the bottom of macro toolsworks for the in screen coordinates.

-Before running the macro open your Character Sheet and click the Skill tab. Make sure all tabs expect for the skill you want to keep training are minimized.

This macro is VERY easy to set up. O SO EASY.

Here is the raw code.

<begloop>(???)<wx>(1800000)<endloop><mm>(154,297)<mlbd><wx>(2000)<mlbu><wx>(10000)<mm>(495,637)<mrbd><wx>(4000)<mrbu><wx>(10000)<mm>(547,647)<mlbd><wx>(2000)<mlbu>

The first part of this macro requires a little math. I know its a pain but o well.

In macro toolworks 60000=One minuite. Sills usually take HOURS to complete. The LONGEST wait time I have yet to see is about 30mins. 60000x30=1800000. I think you all know where I am going with this. In the first part of the macro, you see this, <wx>(1800000). Well that is the waiting period before it starts to train the skill again. So, the first step in this macro is to check how much time is left on the training. Lets say its 3hrs for sake of argument. So, with 1800000=30mins, here is how we would do it. 1800000x2=3600000=1hr. So, 3600000x3=10800000=3hrs. Simple huh? If not grab the windows calculator :)-.

Now that I think you understand that, we will move on to the first part of the macro.

<begloop>(6)<wx>(1800000)<endloop> Well as you can see here it is a loop of time, I guess all that work above did mean somthin huh? Well as you can see we have are good ol' friendly number 1800000. That would be the main part of this string. Lets say you have 2hrs 2mins left to train. Well sadly you need to round that up to 2 1/2 hours. Now go do the math as I did above as I go through it here. 1800000=30mins. 1800000x5=9000000=2hrs 30mins. Simple isnt it? Yes now this macro has turned into a math lesson. Well you see that big ol 5 in that math problim. That is how many times the waiting part of the macro is going to loop. You with me? Good.

<begloop>(???)<wx>(1800000)<endloop>
Now you replace those question marks with the variable you came up with. If we used the math problim above, it would be 5.

So, replace the ???'s with the number 5 from that theoretical problim we did above.
1. <begloop>(???)<wx>(1800000)<endloop>
2. <begloop>(5)<wx>(1800000)<endloop>

There we go, now it is set to wait 2hrs 30mins till it retrains the skill. I hope you all understood my little math lession. Onto the next string.

<mm>(154,297)<mlbd><wx>(2000)<mlbu><wx>(10000) (154,297) Coordinates of the Character Sheet button on the left hand bar.

<mm>(495,637)<mrbd><wx>(4000)<mrbu><wx>(10000) (495,637) Right clicking on the skill you want to have trained

.<mm>(547,647)<mlbd><wx>(2000)<mlbu> (547,647) Clicking on Train

Your done. Make sure you have the macro to only play once. Otherwise it will mess things up.

Posted: September 8th, 2006, 2:32 pm

stereotypd
stereotypd's Reps:
Where's the download?

Posted: September 8th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Old code moved to nerfed

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online