newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy isk for the new player : EVE Online Submissions

Posted: October 7th, 2009, 5:38 am

mrschroeder13

Total Posts: 4
mrschroeder13's Reps: 0
Ok lets assume that you aren't affraid of offending people and the game can be both fun and lucrative.

Now there is the obvious scamming which has been cover all over the place. One of my favs is buying a station container and selling it in a contract. When you link it in local change the name to Ships! and announce you are selling once of each type of battlecruiser or cruiser or whatever. start the bidding at 10 mil and as long as someone bids on it you make money because the station container was less then 100k. Most people who use contract dont understand that when you put a container on contracts all its contents are listed. But dont worry. When i list my ships in amarr and Dodixie I always get at least 1 bidder.

Next there is ore theft. Flying around high sec and going through the asteroid belts you will find the occassional jetcan miner with his jetcan sitting next to him just screaming for you to take it. But this can sometimes be slow and with out an industrial ship it can be very time consuming with little profit.

Now if you want to make millions per day I suggest going to Luminaire in Essence region. There you will find a Caldari Titan dedspace on your overview. Take a newb ship there and you will find people farming the site. Now do not fire on any of the rats you see there because then every rat in the plex will fire on you and kill you faster then you can say, "Oh crap they are firing on me." You wait until someone kills one of the battleship rats and take the Caldari Admiral tag before they can get it and run back to station as fast as you can. That Caldari admiral tag is worthy almost 1 mil isk. now you are aggressed to someone. do not waste your time worrying about the agro. once you drop off your tag get back up there. Who cares if they blow you up just go back to station and they will give you a new free ship. The dedspace respawns about every 20 minutes or so. While you are doing this train up salvaging so that you can also salvage the wreck because their yield is pretty good.

Posted: October 8th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online