taultunleashed logoEQ Windowed Program to run multiple instances of EQ : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ Windowed Program to run multiple instances of EQ : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Discussion

Posted: February 21st, 2004, 10:29 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
http://eqw.eqhackers.com/

I used this to powerlevel for a while and with a good comp you can run many bots together for ultimate PLing!

Posted: September 9th, 2004, 5:02 pm

tault_powjoo
tault_powjoo's Reps:
my preference is using the command line
"C:\EverQuest\eqgame.exe patchme"

the patchme part lets me skip the patch process and also allows multiple instances of the game. very handy.

and best part, its a PART of the game, so no breaching the EULA and losing your account. Way to go sony on including a very handy command line parrameter in your game :)

Posted: October 6th, 2004, 4:27 am

tault_ziazmere
tault_ziazmere's Reps:
how/where/or what allows me to do this hack. i am unsure where you are getting this, but i would like to run this if it allows me to run 2 chars at the same time from the same account

Posted: January 14th, 2005, 12:28 pm

tault_jakedead
tault_jakedead's Reps:
It will not allow you too run 2 characters on different accounts. Only 1 player per account.

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 1:34 pm

smokerokker
smokerokker's Reps:
Just start another instance of EQ after logging into the game. You don't need any other options or eqw to do it. Everquest has been able to run more than one copy either in windowed mode or without windowed mode for over a year now. You still need more than one account to log into another instance of the game, but you don't need any 3rd party applications to do it.

Posted: August 4th, 2006, 8:56 am

mardilpdx
mardilpdx's Reps:
This is a great way of accomplishing your goal

Posted: August 24th, 2006, 7:41 am

ferny50
ferny50's Reps:
smokerokker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just start another instance of EQ after logging into the game. You don't need any other options or eqw to do it. Everquest has been able to run more than one copy either in windowed mode or without windowed mode for over a year now. You still need more than one account to log into another instance of the game, but you don't need any 3rd party applications to do it.

hmm though this is true, I would still recommend using EQPN by crappy Soft.

Personally, my preference for multiboxing is WinEQ2 and MQ2FPS and EQPN.

If you have a premium WinEQ2 account or Wineq2 pro subscrpition, then you can do away with MQ2FPS. EQPN is integrated into the pro version IIRC.

In any event, I get about 40fps on up to 3 instances of EQ on my 2.6ghz 2 gig machine running a 128m Vid card. I do shut down sound and a lot of the Luclin Models to save memory.

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 11:09 pm

timwolf1
timwolf1's Reps:
now is EQPN a boting program or script i add in to Xunleashed ???

Posted: May 9th, 2008, 4:00 am

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
I was premium for years at http://www.lavishsoft.com/ but their free stuff isnt that bad for playing multiple accounts I was running 5 accounts on the free stuff no problem

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online