blue large dot

Level Guide 1-45 : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Discussion

Posted: January 19th, 2004, 8:50 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Crushbone (Mobs 1-19, Best (5-15)) - Frustrating adds/trains, zone likely to be ignored without bonus. Additional Bonus: Alot of good faction.

Kurn's Tower (Mobs 7-20, Best (8-18)) - Very likely to be ignored without bonus, treacherous to get to at exp level, fast low-end advancement to keep people playing. Additional bonus: Undead for SHD, PAL, NEC, CLR.

Befallen (Mobs 1-25, Best (5-20)) - Lousy loot, treacherous zone to get to at exp level, fast low-end advancement to keep people playing, late revamp - bonus given to bring people to zone. Additional bonus: Undead for SHD, PAL, NEC, CLR, some summoned creatures for MAG, DRU.

The Warrens (4-25, Best (5-20)) - Out of the way for everyone but those from Paineel, frustrating adds/trains, created as late additional zone - bonus given to bring people to zone. Additional bonus: Very good faction.

Najena (mobs 8-27, Best (10-20)) - Very out of the way to get to at exp level, extremely likely to be ignored otherwise, difficult mobs for level, frustrating adds/trains, large-level-variance-mobs (some green, some red) in the same areas. Additional bonus: Undead for SHD, PAL, NEC, CLR, summoned creatures for MAG, DRU.

Unrest (Mobs 10-35, Best (10-20)) - Extremely out of the way, extremely treacherous to get to at exp level, extremely frustrating adds/trains, extremely likely to be ignored without bonus.

Paludal (Mobs 5-24, Best (8-24)) - Spreading Crud, Backstabs, zone likely to be ignored without bonus, bonus solely responsible for many Luclin expansion sales. Additional bonus: Highest level common mobs with this Modifier.

Upper Guk (Mobs 1-33, Best (20-32)) - Bad faction, out of the way for everyone but Frogloks, frustrating adds/trains, tough mobs for their level.

High Keep (Mobs 4-45, Best (11-45)) - Bad faction on many kills, zone extremely likely to be ignored without bonus, treacherous/very out of the way to get to. Additional bonus: Very good cash loot here, highest level common mobs with this Modifier.

Solusek's Eye (Mobs 18-35, Best (25-35)) - Extremely frustrating adds/trains, very out of the way for everyone but Dark Elves. Additional bonus: Decent loot, good faction, highest level common mobs with this Modifier.

Posted: September 9th, 2004, 5:09 pm

tault_powjoo
tault_powjoo's Reps:
Hey dawnshroud peaks is a brilliant place to level at 35-40
Zelniaks are brilliant to hunt there, especially as a necro (my fave!)
My technique was drop a darkness line of spell, my 2 best dots, my pet (with taunt turned off) and a fear. by the time fear wore off the mob was usually dead, and with clarity on me (picked up at PoK) my mana was back to full, ready for another - brilliant fear kiting.
Agro kiting works well too, as they have small agro radius so you get no trains. try it.

some tribals cast though so beware, also wolves have a tendancy to just 'pop up' out of nowhere, but they're static spawns and you quickly learn their locations.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 8:39 pm

littleslash2005
littleslash2005's Reps:
try gunthak great xp 25-45 i love that place lol

Posted: March 5th, 2007, 9:42 am

nedarian
nedarian's Reps:
id say that Dawnshroud peaks is for a little lower than 35-40 now with the new distallates and damage shield potions. maybe around 25-35 or so , if you play your cards right ,its great xp.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online