taultunleashed logoUnleashed and EQ windows : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Unleashed and EQ windows : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Discussion

Posted: February 18th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Mr Magoo
Mr Magoo's Reps:
Is there anywya to get unleashed to work in conjunction with EQ windows.

Posted: February 18th, 2004, 6:56 pm

Admin
Admin's Reps:
What would be the point? From what I remember, EQ already runs windowed? Why run a program to make it windowed?

Posted: February 24th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Mr Magoo
Mr Magoo's Reps:
With Eqw you can resize EQ to what ever you want on top of your desktop and run multiple instances of EQ on the same machine at the same time. It would also make it alot easier for me, to be able to use what I paid for on the game I want to use it on.

Posted: February 24th, 2004, 5:01 pm

Admin
Admin's Reps:
That is why we have a 15 day money back guarantee so that you can test the compatibility with your system.

XU must not be compatible with EQW.

Posted: February 24th, 2004, 5:13 pm

Mr Magoo
Mr Magoo's Reps:
:) That was my question, is EQW compatable with XU, My initial question, is there anyway to make them work together, IE changing the path to EQW or what. Your help would be apperciated. If you just dont want to see if its compatable, thats fine also. I have had XU since last year and havent seen any plugins or anything comparative to what you have for DAoC at all. Will this be the norm? Will there not be any map plugins for EQ at all?.

Posted: February 24th, 2004, 6:27 pm

Canadiantx69
Canadiantx69's Reps:
MrMagoo, it isn't admin that does it. Wyvern is the coder here, and devotes his time to a full time job and doing what he wants. he's already said he's working on one, so hold your horses. not to mention there is a much larger group of people playing DAoC that use XUnleashed then play EQ.

Posted: March 4th, 2004, 9:41 pm

f1xxat1on
f1xxat1on's Reps:
On top of that there are multiple other utils that you can setup and install until it's nicely packaged here... I could name a good macro program and a radar program.... both of which can run on windows... as well as one that is based out of linux... nothing that a little google won't point you in the right direction till Wyv gets the chance to finish up on this one...

Personally I can't wait, I'd love to have everything in one nice package and not have to run 2 different programs to get the desired results... but as I've seen Wyv's job in DAoC I know that it'll be worth the wait.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online