taultunleashed logoGet your Free Level 85 Heroic Character : EQ1 EverQuest 1 News
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Get your Free Level 85 Heroic Character : EQ1 EverQuest 1 News

Posted: March 12th, 2014, 3:42 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium

Get in the game now and take advantage of one free Level 85 Heroic Character from 3/12/14 - 3/26/14.*

You can also upgrade one existing character to Level 85 during this period. After 3/26, the cost to purchase a Heroic or upgrade will be
3500 Station Cash®.

15,000 Platinum
2 24-Slot Big Bags
1 Unique Raptor Mount
Spells and AAs
Full set of Equipment - Including Weapons, Armor, Power Source and Charm
Food/Drink/Ammo
100 Bayle Marks

erms & Conditions

*This offer is available to all former and current EQ players. Every account created before 11/8/2013 is eligible for one free Heroic Character. Every account created on or after 11/8/2013 will be able to create one free Heroic Character per household. The offer of one free Heroic Character + Bundle will expire on March 26th, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT. Additional Heroic Characters can be purchased for 3500 Station Cash.

from: https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail ... X0w0UGw%3D

Heroic Characters have come to Norrath! These characters give you the opportunity to select any class and start out at level 85. You will start with everything you need to be successful whether you are a veteran wanting to try a new class, a returning player wanting to catch up to friends or a new player wanting to see more of Norrath.

What a Heroic Character is:

Level 85 character of your choice including the new race /class combinations Wood Elf Beastlords and Froglok Monks.
AAs auto granted up to level 85
Jungle Raptor Saddle mount
Full set of Heroic gear
(2) 24 slot bags – Heroic Satchel of the Adventurer
Food, Drink and Ammo
15,000 platinum. Important Note: For the free character promotion, you will only receive this coin on the first character you create.
100 Bayle Marks Important Note: For the free character promotion, you will only receive this currency on the first character you create.

To celebrate, for a limited time you can have a FREE heroic character on your account!

You can create your free heroic character from March 12th – March 26th, 2014
To qualify for a free heroic character on multiple accounts, each account must have logged into EverQuest prior to November 8th, 2013.
For accounts newer than November 13th, 2013, there is a limit of one per household. This means if you had 2 existing accounts on this date, you can have a heroic on each of your accounts, but if you created them after November 13th, you will only be able to select one.
At any point in this 2 week promotion, you can choose to delete your free heroic and re-create it at no charge.
Heroic characters deleted during this period cannot be restored!

Creating a Heroic

The cost of a Heroic Character is 3500SC
You can verify that you have access to a Heroic character by looking for Image on your character select or character creation screen.
You can opt to upgrade an existing character or create a new one.
From the character select screen, click on the Image button to take an existing character to make it heroic. Keep in mind that this upgrade cannot be undone, even during the free heroic promotion!
From the character creation screen, click on the Image button to create a heroic character from scratch.
Heroic characters do not have special character slots. If you do not have any space, you can purchase additional character slots.
Heroic characters will be available on Progression servers once Call of the Forsaken is unlocked.

Still have questions? Check out our FAQ or click here to submit a petition to a GM.

Posted: March 13th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I tried.. I really did to get back into eq1. The interface, gameplay, etc.. just could'nt do it! I really loved the game back in the day... but I guess its time to let go of the past.

Are you actually playing it? OR just saw the announcement about heroics?

Posted: March 13th, 2014, 12:54 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
I'm not playing it now, I did come back to it about 2010 for 6 months, after playing non stop 1999-2005 but I'm having trouble trying to tweak the ui so I can see things (I'm legally blind) well enough to try again

I have like 6 silver accounts so if I had 6 85's it might be fun to try again, I must admit just the log in music brings back such a flood of memories that it makes me want to try again

...and then the memories of the 24 hour camping, getting locked in a death loop and losing 2 levels (took me that long to realize I had to literally pull the plug:)

is tault going to do anything with eq next/landmark?
https://www.eqnlandmark.com/home

Posted: March 14th, 2014, 2:00 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Viper guys say that they are working on landmark stuff yes. Dunno what that means, yet though.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online