taultunleashed logo2011 : PL / FAST leveling guide . : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

2011 : PL / FAST leveling guide . : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions

Posted: April 22nd, 2011, 8:12 pm

kinomar

Total Posts: 4
kinomar's Reps: 3
OK seen the 2006 leveling guide wow OLD and well poor. PArt 1.
House of Thule added tons of info to consider for leveling now seeing as it grants all prior expansions .

Using what they give ya.
1.GIft of Legacies Lost: Players now get 999 gift of legacies lost this is like twinking for retards make a toon same race class as u want to play claim a gift put the armors, weapons into shared bank do this till u have full set and save your actual characters gift claim untill your like 20 or 30 whenever you start to need upgrades.
2. Mounts: Verdant Hedgerow Leaf this is a SWEET twink for caster as it grants 200mana and mana regen while mounted equal to that of when your seated plus its FAST.
3. Bag space: Dreamweave Satchel this FREE 16 slot bag if key to getting enough cash for paying money grubbing mercs while you afk .. keys to bag space CHEAP is good . you have a free mount so unless your a monk weight doesnt mean much.
mages can summon 11 slot bags free so a few shouts / general tells could mean free bags . *note these turn to 25 lb bags if u camp with a item in them and dissapear completly if u camp with them empty .* 10 slot tinker boxes or 8 slot containers like fletching kits sewing kits will all work for purpose of gathering crap to sell ..

Merc.s
with options like : Tank , Melee DPS, Caster DPS, and Healer leveling has never been easier .
starting a new character one would think why would i want to split exp with a merc right . Well its not for the exp you want to snagg one of these gems asap .. its do to the ZERO plat cost to purchase and zero to maintain. At low levels 1-20 you really dont need a healer do a tank or Melee DPS is good choise to start this allows you to afk in a area where singular or weaker mobs spawn and merc will simply kill them for you while you makin a sandwhich or ya know working ..
**NOTE after 10 mercs cost to maintain so you need to loot enough plats in the low levels to maintain the merc while afk ..**
i have more info on mercs like dps melee having as many hp as tank untill like 50 but does more dps .
tons of cheats bugs macros and QUICK leveling info ill post more if there is interest enough to get me a lotro heal bot i have played eq since day one and still active so all my info is currect april 22 2011. kinomar_s@yahoo.com subject everquest if you want to private contact me .

Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 1:05 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can you add some pictures to this kinomar?

Posted: April 28th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
Leveling 1-90 only takes a few days anyways... would be more interested in getting Max AAs in less then 3-4 weeks, as a guide.

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 9:57 am

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
it takes more than a few days just to get all the spells for any of my casters...

let alone maxing all their skills which can take days if there isn't a friendly enchanter casting mind help

but MY characters are intense languages, alcohol tolerance ALL fighting options maxed one trade skilletc

For more info there are rewards and claims

rewards
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=135831

claims
http://www.paullynch.org/tnzfaq/?page_id=355

One of my four accounts wasn't closed because I challenged Sony for re-subscribing me early
when I finally stopped playing and went to cancel
and I upgraded that account to House of Thule for $19.95 using Amazon

I usually got this message upon entering the game:

(!empty($user->lang['ATTACHMENT'])) ? $user->lang['ATTACHMENT'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'ATTACHMENT'))):
claim chat.PNG

to use the claim window go through options or key /claim

(!empty($user->lang['ATTACHMENT'])) ? $user->lang['ATTACHMENT'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'ATTACHMENT'))):
claim window.PNG

I choose the Dreamweave Satchel, and got this warning:

claim limitation.PNG

But went ahead and got:

claimed drewamweave.PNG

Every character was able to get ONE Bag, One "leaf" which was a mount that looks like a lion seen outside libraries,
a useless skill to speed up getting a merc, and a fluff skill to start an anniversary

I have access to another account that DOES have the defiant armor option and you can get 3 random pieces of level appropriate gear
but only ONCE per character, not multiple times the items turn to dust in your hands if you try

Mercenaries Info
Illustrated Guide To Mercenaries:
http://almarsguides.com/eq/general/mercenaries.cfm

Other Guides with info
http://www.paullynch.org/tnzfaq/?page_id=355
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Mercenaries

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 1st, 2011, 2:05 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
WoW hardsell that was pretty much the biggest ownage i have seen in a long time for a forum post anywhere ha.

Posted: June 2nd, 2011, 6:21 am

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
It didn't seem that the OP was coming back and I've really been getting into my EQ account on this free 75? day (45 free for welcome back 30 for purchasing HoT)

and this info was useful but you had asked for screenshots I wasn't trying to "pwn" any one if I can provide more info on any topic posted I try to give it ....

Posted: June 2nd, 2011, 11:31 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea pwn was a littler harsh. More of just a wow for how in depth your reply was.

Posted: May 27th, 2013, 8:11 am

pepsipensi

Total Posts: 3
pepsipensi's Reps: 1
does this still work? if not i'll just buy an everquest account

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online