taultunleashed logoCharacter Duplication : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Character Duplication : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 11:10 am

mandorellan
mandorellan's Reps:
This is very high risk and I might've been very lucky getting away with it. Definitely only try this once per account. I would also suggest you only do this on accounts that you are the original owner.

This might have only worked because it was during the time that everyone could get a free server transfer.

IMPORTANT Note: When I did this my account got banned for a week, but was unbanned when I "proved" that I was the original owner of the account.

Step 1: Get a server transfer/name change for the character you want duped.

Step 2: When your character gets transferred and has its name changed, log back on the original server and petition that your character got deleted.

Step 3: This is where things get really dicey, the GMs might look to see if you got a server transfer and then they might get ban happy. However at this point they did restore my character before they banned the account.

Step 4: Go to the Everquest website and talk to the support people explaining that you put a lot of time in this character. When I did this, they said that they would unban me if and only if I could prove I was the original owner. I was able to find all the information they needed by going into the "My Account" area of the official website. Note: They ask for credit card information/billing addresses.

I wasn't actually the original owner, but after giving them the information they requested, they unbanned the account and loh and behold I had two lvl 70 characters on different servers that were exact duplicates of eachother except one had a different name.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online