taultunleashed logoEasy AAs from level 55-69 : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy AAs from level 55-69 : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions

Posted: August 6th, 2008, 8:21 am

djlansing14
djlansing14's Reps:
Hey im sorry if this is a repeat im not sure if someone has already posted this.

Your will need to have access to blightfire moors once in there ahead north to goru'kar mesa. Once in here you will need to invis if possible and run towards Blackfeather Roost. when you are close to the zone there will be harpys that can see invis and will attack you so you will have to keep on running to the zone. Once there kill Mountain Bear Cubs, Mountain Snakes, and Mountain Pumas. These give the best AA exp for levels 55 to 69 and if you are strong enough you can try to kill Hungry Bears who have a rare drop that sells for 4k or more depending on your server. I hope this helps anyone trying to get AAs

Posted: May 3rd, 2009, 4:36 pm

wendolyn

Total Posts: 2
wendolyn's Reps: 0
Currently level 59 Beastlord.

No need to go so far in.

Blackfeather Roost mobs hit for high damage and have quite high HP.

Go to the Minhoten camp and try the caves there and kill the sludges. I got 8 AA's in less than two hours doing that and earned 4K in the same time from loot plus a load of Ornate Defiant armor drops for my other toons which I kept.

They are light blue to me at 59 and easy to kill, far easier than the stuff on Blackfeather. No need for a merc either if can tank reasonably. If you wish, you can also kill the robot in the bottom cave, he repops every 15 minutes or so but you need a healer merc around for that, he hits hard and dark blue to me but doesn't aggro unless you attack him. Don't bother with the halfling, he just insults you if you hail him and can't be attacked. Average drops are around 18plat for every mob - (the gelatinous ooze sells for 19 plat each and drops regularly), the robot often drops two 15-18 plat items. Two merchants selling spells in the Minhoten camp will buy all your loot.

My BL has no special weapons, just defiant fighting horns and full set of Defiant armor for level 59. With all buffs and pet buffed and just the Venom of the Snake DOT to pull them 118 dmg per tick for 60 seconds, I can clear the caves, sell the loot and come back just in time to see them start to repop again.

Any melee class could do this without a healer merc depleting your plat. Casters could do this with a pet and a decent root spell with dots, maybe healing the pet as well when needed, again no merc.

Alternatively for level 55, the bears can also be a good source of AA gains and plat. Teeth sell for 25 plat each and earning 1K per hour is easy.

In addition, HQ bear pelts can be used to make large handmade backpacks with 10 large slots and 10% weight reduction in tailoring, be sure to find the spiders in the cave next to it and farm the spiderlings for the spiderling silk. 2 Spiderling silk to make silk thread and combine that with a HQ bear pelt to make a backpack.

Farm the wolves for HQ wolf pelts and buy or make some black dye, buy silver thread and make black handmade backpacks same stats as normal handmade but giant capacity for big items.

Wolves and spiders should con about the same as the bears.

Plat earning items.
Wolves - fine pancreas and some of the teeth. about 19 plat or so each - not so regular.
Spiders - Carapice from spiders and the spiderlings. Spiderlings drop when spider dies. about 19 plat each - not so regular.
Bears - Shiny bear teeth - very regular - best earner.

Gain AA's, plat and farm all the stuff you need for some decent loot storage space all at the same time. You can't do better than that :lol:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online