[ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy Warrior Epic 1.0 : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions

Posted: August 25th, 2009, 10:59 am

blueebon

Total Posts: 6
blueebon's Reps: 1
hoping fore lifetime;)

Anyways to do this its very simple, only do the red scabbard part of your epic then ask a magician for Sword of Runes (Summoned magician swords) place 1 Sword of Runes in your scabbared and hit combine, it will split into blade of tactics and blade of strategy.

Guide for Red Scabbard copied from allakhazam.

ind Kargak Redblade in East Freeport.

You say, 'Hail, Kargak Redblade'

Kargek Redblade looks up from his forge and says, 'Hello there, can I help you?' Your eyes are drawn to an extremely large red sword scabbard strapped to his back with no sword in it. Kargek speaks again, 'I said, can I help you or do you need help from Wenden?'

You say, 'Tell me about that scabbard.'

Kargek Redblade turns to look at you and says, 'It is a family heirloom. I might tell you the story behind it if you do me a little favor.'

You say, 'What favor?'

Kargek Redblade says 'An associate of mine is wandering somewhere in the Feerrott. His name is Oknoggin Stonesmacker. If you will deliver this note to him, I would appreciate it.'

You receive a Wax Sealed Note. Oknoggin may be found at +800, +1140. Hand him the letter.

Oknoggin Stonesmaker snatches the note from your hand and rips it open with your large hands. 'You take dis to Kargek. He want!' Oknoggin says, as he throws a tiny lute at you.

You receive a Tiny Lute. Run back to East Freeport and give the Tiny Lute to Kargek Redblade to receive a book called Redblade's Legacy. Take the book over to his brother in East Karana - Tenal Redblade, who is at the very end of the canyon next to the ramp to Highpass. Hand him the book and receive a Frozen War Totem.

Go back to East Karana and hand Tenal the Totem of the Freezing War and a Heart of Frost.

Tenal Redblade says 'Very good, you have wreaked havoc on your foes in the ancient land of the giants. Rallos Zek must have guided your blade.' Tenal's voice is suddenly silenced and you feel as if your body is frozen. From Tenal's lips issues a voice that is not his own, 'Bring this mortal the scales of the children of Veeshan. The red and green as well as my war totem. I will guide your blade.' Your movement returns as Tenal falls to the ground, gasping for breath.'
You gain experience!!

He'll give you a Totem of Fiery War.

Now get yourself a Green and Red Dragonscale (from Severilous in Emerald Jungle, and Nagafen in Naggy's Lair respectively).

Go back to Tenal Redblade and give him the Totem of Fiery War, the Green Dragon Scale and the Red Dragon Scale.

Tenal Redblade looks at you oddly as you hand him the scales. 'What are..? You have done well, mortal, and you will be rewarded if you are truly brave. Travel to the Plane of Hatred and slay the ancient bard who lives there. Do not return without his hand and this mark or you will never be a true warlord.' Tenal drops to the ground as the last words leave his lips.
You gain experience!!

You receive The Mark of the Sword.

You'll now need to go to the Plane of Hate and kill the Hand of the Maestro (note: Hand is now pullable without having to kill Maestro of Rancor). You need to loot the hand, which is a rare drop. Bring that back and give it to Tenal along with the mark.

Tenal Redblade looks horrified as you give him the hand of the Maestro of Rancor and show him the mark of the sword. The godlike voice returns, 'You have done well to acquire this. One final task must be completed before you hold the red scabbard in your mortal hands.' Tenal reaches out and hands you a note. 'Take this note and a wingblade of the spiriocs to Kargek. When he receives them, I will speak to you one last time.'

You receive Tenal`s note to Kargek.

You now need a Spiroc Wingblade from the Spiroc Lord in the Plane of Sky. Take the Wingblade and the note to Kargek where he gives you the Red Scabbard and instructions on how to combine the Ancient Blade, Ancient Sword Blade, Finely Crafted Dragon Head Hilt, and Jeweled Dragon Head Hilt.

Kargek Redblade says 'What is this? A note from my brother? Thank you for the gift as well.' Kargek reads the note and hands you the huge sword hilt. Your mind is filled with the sound of battle and a voice. 'Place the ancient sword blade, ancient blade, finely crafted dragon head hilt and the jeweled dragon head hilt into the scabbard to receive your rewards. If you think you are worthy, place your rewards into the scabbard and see what havoc you can unleash on the world. Kargek addresses you as you turn to leave. 'One more thing. Gartrog over there has told me of a great discovery. Seems there are all sorts of stones being found in the recently discovered lost dungeons scattered around Antonica. The Wayfarer's Brotherhood has found a way to make items even more powerful by using the stones with existing items.

Posted: August 28th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online