taultunleashed logoExploits I use to use in eq : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Exploits I use to use in eq : EQ1 EverQuest 1 Submissions

Posted: August 4th, 2006, 1:49 pm

brodnax
brodnax's Reps:
I found this website while searching for a fishing bot to use in wow. And I don't want to just pay 25$ for the sites access without fully knowing if a fishing bot is known here. So I'll give you some of the many exploits I use to use in eq to hopefully gain a premium acct.

The most beneficial exploit I used in everquest was what I called inducing lag. Note, this exploit only works on certain types of windows operating systems. I know it works on 98, and also works on certain newer windows programs as well. Basically, you can temporarily disconnect your internet source via dsl or cable by just pulling out the lan line. Then you move your character to a differernt location, and then plug the internet back in. Basically this is like a warp. No mobs along the path will agro you. This is very useful in moving around high lvl dungeons without agroing static mobs. Just run close to them, unplug, run past them, then plug back in before you go ld.

Induced lag can also be used to purposely block npc spells from landing. This induced lag has nothign to do with unplugging the lan line tho. Basically, the main tank purposely bogs down his computer by doing various things. Our tank use to do this in time. And if done correctly, the spells from , for instance the zek twins, will not land on the main tank.

Shield stacking was another xploit i use to use. There are 3 types of shields that drop in the SoL expansion that can be used for this, all 3 are lore so u need atleast 2 differnt types. But basically, you take one out of your bag, drop it on the ground, then take the other out of the bag and drop it on the ground as well. They will both drop below your character and your character will begin to rise straight up vertically. Pick up the one on bottom and drop it again. Keep doing this and u will go straight up. This can be used, in conjunction with levitation potions, to get over buildings or into buildings via the roof. :)

Hope this helps

Posted: August 5th, 2006, 8:26 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online