taultunleashed logoAnyone Know What The Gathering Requirements for Antonica : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Anyone Know What The Gathering Requirements for Antonica : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: November 13th, 2004, 9:02 am

Cyanbane
Cyanbane's Reps:
Does anyone know what your Gathering skill needs to be at a minimum to gather in Anotonica?

cyanbane
mismtmoore server (aka the crasher)

Posted: November 17th, 2004, 5:39 am

IceMyst
IceMyst's Reps:
yes gathering requirement is 40 for everything, a quick way to get your gathering up is to go though oakmyst and look for the "?"'s those will instantly lvl you 1.

Though it doesnt work for trapping, fishing, forresting, or mining. if you want to get those up "fast" i recommend you get in an instance (i have found that if you can 2 and 4 seem to be the best i dunno why but had lots of luck i those two) just sit in that instance and run in a cycle.

also if you find yourself hung up, and you just keep mining or trapping but it never seems to go up. for mining my freinds and i have found that its about 30-35 that took forever to lvl i think i went though about 7 rocks to get like 2 lvls bu after that it goes rather fast, and for trapping it seems to start at about 25... im not sure if this is just by mistake or what but its what i have found.

Posted: November 17th, 2004, 3:59 pm

grakun
grakun's Reps:
What do you mean by "get in an instance"? I thought all non-town zones were instances. (Oakmyst, Antonica, Down Below, Caves, Ruins, Peat Bog, etc)

Posted: November 17th, 2004, 9:05 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Read the Harvesting guide.

Posted: November 18th, 2004, 7:43 am

Guest's Reps:
oh, man yesterdays patch really changed a lot... well an instance is any place out of town, but if you notice when you go out to say oakmyst you can often pick 1,2,3,4 those are instances...

Posted: December 11th, 2004, 6:56 pm

lantern
lantern's Reps:
not sure if a recent patch implemented this change, but i went out to antonica today and was able to harvest everything even though i had some skills at level 23. My highest skill was mining at 39 and i quickly went to 42 after like 3 harvests.

Posted: December 13th, 2004, 5:00 pm

grakun
grakun's Reps:
yeah, they changed the limit to 20 in antonica and commons in a recent patch

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online