taultunleashed logoBest way to powerlevel from 1 to 90? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Best way to powerlevel from 1 to 90? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: September 1st, 2010, 8:20 am

mojoguy01

Total Posts: 24
mojoguy01's Reps: 8
I've been looking around for how exactly these powerleveling services can powerlevel people from 1 to 90 in under 3 days.

Now, I'm no slouch when it comes to PLing. My best record is 7 days, and that's with RAF + exp potions + a shadowknight. However, I'm told it's possible to do it in 3 days....and with a normal sleep schedule (as long as you don't have work that day lol).

Anyone :(?

ps: I currently Powerlevel in Sanctum of Scaleborn, but it's getting crowded!!

Posted: September 1st, 2010, 11:08 am

mojoguy01

Total Posts: 24
mojoguy01's Reps: 8
Or at least 55 to 90? :)

Posted: September 1st, 2010, 11:09 am

babyenma

Total Posts: 85
babyenma's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
It only takes 72hours to achieve that amount of XP. However, on double exp weekend it can be achieved in ~24 hours.

What is the secret? There is no secret, look around. Think about which zones are truly there and which zones scale. In order to achieve this, you will need the following.

3 Accounts: Lvl 90 Toon (Powerleveler), Lvl 1 Toon & Raf Toon
3 Computers, that can zone fast.
Cable/T1+: This is all about how fast you can communicate with Sony right here for zoning.
Zero Zone Lag: Enough said, Antonia Bayle/Nagefen are the servers to do this on.
Misc: Having knowledge of leveling fast from 1-20. From that point, its all about how fast you can kill multiple mobs, if you can group evac, if the characters can keep up.

Zone: I will not disclose this, as there are a various amount of zones. Normally you do this in barren/wasteland zones with no people in them. Instances are prime key also, there are a couple that comes to mind and yes, even persistent instance will work.

You can easily get from 1-90 with little AA like this, can you do it with 250 AA in 3days? No, only on double XP weekend and only with your slider at 50-75%. Depending on how fast you want to truly gain them.

EDIT: My best record is 1day, on double exp weekend, and 4days on regular exp. That was only because I had to take a day off because servers were down half the f-in day.

Posted: September 5th, 2010, 2:59 pm

blammo

Total Posts: 51
blammo's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Care to share? It's a 2x weekend, and it's dragging....

PM's are fine! :)

Posted: September 9th, 2010, 1:43 pm

jrob1234

Total Posts: 97
jrob1234's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i know its prolly too late now, as the double xp weekend is gone... didn't find this post in time with the latest website changes :-|

but yeah, I've leveled a toon from 1-90 with 250aa in 2-3 days several times.

having a SK/Zerker/Paly w/ good power regen is also essential. Raid gear helps too. Theres a few power regen items that make it really easy. forgot the item names, but I know theres 1 robe that makes you have infinite power. it gives you 10% chance at 500 power every time you kill a mob. thats a lot of power when your blue aoe'ing dozens of mobs at once

RaF is essential, without it impossible. I do 1-20 anywhere, just getting to the docks will give you like 20 levels if you pull every mob in sight along the way

from 20-55 i just zone in and out of rock crawler caverns like 100 times, then from 55-70 or so I zone in and out of scornfeather's roost. from 70 to 80 you can do sebellis or whatever... usually at this point i just go to sleep and turn on the bots and have them fight all night long in a instance with instant repop... wake up next day and be like lvl 81, then do The Hole xp grinding for as long as you can possibly endure, then when your bored, turn the bots back on in the zone w/ instant repops and wake up the next morning and be lvl 90. i've done 1-90 in about 16 hours, however 250 aa usually takes another 24 hours

Posted: March 4th, 2011, 2:49 pm

demunslayer

Total Posts: 1
demunslayer's Reps: 1
So you just zone in and out of scornfeathers roost for 15 levels without killing anything? You get one discovery exp per discovery, how does this "trick" work?

Posted: April 18th, 2011, 7:49 am

verizon

Total Posts: 11
verizon's Reps: 2
premium
I go to CoV sometimes and crone down with a lvl 15 on follow. and let it stand at the beginning of the zone. and my 90/258-AA (cronoed). and let them just beat on me. and gain AA on the lvl 15. On a good day I get around 4-6 sometimes 8(rare). but zoning and rezoning. about 5-6 times. I also use BB. and Stormhold. Stormhold is mainly for my transmuting junk.

Posted: September 17th, 2011, 7:12 pm

gamegirl6

Total Posts: 36
gamegirl6's Reps: 34
premium
Is it better to Chrono than to mentor? I always just mentored. What's the diff?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online